Author Topic: We're ALL invited to Turkey Day with the Bidens! Jill will share a 'glimpse' into her and Joe's firs  (Read 450 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We're ALL invited to Turkey Day with the Bidens! Jill will share a 'glimpse' into her and Joe's first Thanksgiving at the White House in new Food Network special documenting their favorite family recipes and traditions

Dr. Biden, 70, and Yearwood, 57, teamed up for 'A White House Thanksgiving,' which is slated to air on Food Network and Discovery Plus on November 20
    They will create a tablescape made with fresh flowers from the White House Kitchen Garden and prepare beloved recipes during the upcoming special
    Dr. Biden's stuffing, handed down from her grandmother, is on the menu, as is the country superstar's favorite turkey gravy
    The pair will be also be joined by a number of White House employees, including White House executive chef Cristeta Comerford 
    The special aims to provide 'a rarely-seen glimpse at holiday entertaining at the White House,' said Food Network president Courtney White 

By Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:59 EDT, 3 November 2021 | Updated: 17:01 EDT, 3 November 2021

First Lady Jill Biden is kicking off the holiday season with a new special that gives a behind-the-scenes look at the First Family's Thanksgiving traditions, including her grandmother's savory stuffing recipe.

The 70-year-old has teamed up with country music star Trisha Yearwood for 'A White House Thanksgiving,' which is slated to air on Food Network and Discovery Plus on November 20, Variety reports. 

'Food is love — and gathering together this year for Thanksgiving is healing for our hearts,' Dr. Biden said in a statement. 'The family recipes passed down through the generations, the fun traditions that continue, and the meaningful blessings shared, all keep me filled with gratitude.' 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10162093/The-Bidens-White-House-Thanksgiving-feature-Food-Network-special.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Here's an early glimpse of the turkey:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

With shortages and higher prices at the gas station and grocery store, this is gonna be a reminder of the Bible story were the   rich man is eating well at the table while the poor man is begging for scraps
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Oh boy.  Thanksgiving with the Bidens.  Watch as Uncle Joe leers and gropes the young uns and then drools into the cranberry sauce.

Offline rustynail

"made with fresh flowers from the White House Kitchen Garden".......only if the White House has a greenhouse.

Offline skeeter

I'm surprised the Bidens will be celebrating the European invasion of this once pristine land at all. Is Rep Omar aware of this?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Pedo Joe, while celebrating and whooping it up on your Food Network photo-op, think you might give some thought to the 13 families whose Thanksgivings will be quite different this year, due to your ineptitude?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Oh boy, the much beloved "doctor." Gee, who wouldn't want to tune in?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

Oh boy.  Thanksgiving with the Bidens.  Watch as Uncle Joe leers and gropes the young uns and then drools into the cranberry sauce.

Or coughs up a loogie in the gravy…no thanks.

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

Or coughs up a loogie in the gravy…no thanks.
Lumps in the gravy?  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lumps in the gravy?  :whistle:

Just like the ones in his farts.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 04:21:34 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is PETA aware that the White House will be basted in blood this Thanksgiving?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFid15XOwPo

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Every day is Turkey day with the Bidens

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Every day is Turkey day with the Bidens
Joe is a jive ass turkey.

Online LMAO

Why do I have the feeling that viewership for this is going to be very low?

Barry Goldwater

Offline andy58-in-nh

Joe is a jive ass turkey.

This one be for Slow Joe.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Let's hope that's all he does.   888mouth

Online LMAO

It’s going to be a very elaborate set up. And a time when  not only are Americans having trouble finding a turkey, but finding it harder to afford

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hopefully they'll be social distancing and wearing masks and their turkey will be vaccinated.  *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It’s going to be a very elaborate set up. And a time when  not only are Americans having trouble finding a turkey, but finding it harder to afford

Exactly.  All bow to the Biden's...not!   888mouth. Did I mention Joe's an evil arrogant a-hole?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 03:44:11 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I wonder if their son the great artist will display a special Thanksgiving picture. :rolling:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder if their son the great artist will display a special Thanksgiving picture. :rolling:

Hunter's working on this now....he just needs to sign it.