Author Topic: Democrat New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy ekes out win over GOP challenger  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy ekes out win over GOP challenger: LIVE UPDATES

In the Virginia governor's race, Republican Glenn Youngkin defeated Democrat Terry McAuliffe Tuesday.

Covered by: David Aaro, Tyler Olson, Jessica Chasmar, Adam Shaw, Edmund DeMarche, Michael Lee and Fox News

8 min(s) ago
Democrat New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy ekes out win over GOP challenger Ciattarelli

Democrat New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy will hang onto his job by a thread Wednesday after a nail-biter of an election against GOP candidate Jack Ciattarelli.

The Associated Press called the race for the incumbent Wednesday after Ciattarelli carried a lead of just over 1,000 votes overnight. But the remaining ballots allowed Murphy to close that gap and remain the governor of the Garden State, despite a political environment that led to several major upsets for Republicans Tuesday, including in the Virginia governor's race.

"For almost four years now, our focus has not been on trying to do more for those who already have much, but to do much for those in the middle and at the bottom so that they have more opportunity," Murphy said in his election night remarks. "Our mission has been simple to build a state where every child, regardless of race or gender, creed or zip code, has the opportunity to live out their hopes and achieve their American dream."

Posted by Tyler Olson

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/election-day-voters-polls-contests-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Democrat New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy ekes out win over GOP challenger
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 10:38:56 pm »
Being NJ, I figured this to be a long shot for the GOP but it was very close
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Re: Democrat New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy ekes out win over GOP challenger
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 10:45:57 pm »
Let the vaccine mandates begin!   :doa:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org