Author Topic: Joe Biden Promises U.N Climate Summit: I Will ‘Remake’ American Economy to Lead World to ‘Net-Zero’  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Promises U.N Climate Summit: I Will ‘Remake’ American Economy to Lead World to ‘Net-Zero’

Charlie Spiering 1 Nov 2021

President Joe Biden promised the United Nations COPS26 Climate Summit on Monday he would remake the American economy, abandoning carbon based fossil fuels and focusing on renewable energy.

The president spoke to the summit after struggling to stay awake for the opening remarks from world leaders about the importance of addressing the issue of global warming.

Biden said he was planing “a marathon” for the United States economy that would “transform the largest economy in the world into a thriving, innovative, equitable, and just clean energy engine of net zero for a net-zero world.”

The president previously expressed his disappointment that the leaders of Russia and China did not attend the summit to join the world in reducing carbon emissions in their economies.

But during his speech, Biden outlined his goal to make the United States into a “net-zero emissions economy” by 2050, promising “bold action” to lead the world on climate change:

That’s why today I’m releasing the US long-term strategy, which presents a vision of achieving the United States goal of net-zero emissions economy-wide by no later than 2050 and reinforces an absolutely critical nature of taking bold action with — in the decisive decade.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/01/joe-biden-promises-u-n-climate-summit-i-will-remake-american-economy-to-lead-world-to-net-zero/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Go ahead, Joe.

Make my day
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Another falsehood told by Dementia Joe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

There are some heavy hallucinogenics in Traitor Joe's drug cocktail. Holy cow this guy is an idiot.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There are some heavy hallucinogenics in Traitor Joe's drug cocktail. Holy cow this guy is an idiot.
The only question I have is, "Does he really believe this lunacy, or is it just another line for the gullible masses?"

I can't think of any better way to announce his intentions of bringing the Unties States third world status, except perhaps, bringing a bunch of experienced third world people here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

The only question I have is, "Does he really believe this lunacy, or is it just another line for the gullible masses?"

I can't think of any better way to announce his intentions of bringing the Unties States third world status, except perhaps, bringing a bunch of experienced third world people here.

He is doing whatever he can to crumble this Republic. When the U.S. become another third world country, where are people going to 'escape' to? 

His intent to give illegals $450,000 is very telling as well. That goes far beyond redistribution of wealth. Will they become the elite or will this begin the Revolution?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

That's the point. He doesn't know whether he believes it or not. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. If he has to answer a question that is not pre-approved he gets pissed. All the citizens of the US should be very afraid of what the Traitor Joe administration is doing.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe meant lead America to net zero, American freedoms and capitalism-prosperities.  AND HE MEANS IT!
 :chairbang: :tongue2: :chairbang:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions