Author Topic: Southwest Airlines Pilot Chants ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ over Intercom  (Read 655 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Southwest Airlines Pilot Chants ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ over Intercom

Paul Bois 31 Oct 2021

The meme that keeps on memeing memed a little more on Friday when a Southwest Airlines pilot chanted “Let’s Go, Brandon” over the intercom.

The pilot reportedly dropped the “Let’s Go, Brandon” jab during a flight from Houston to Albuquerque, prompting “audible gasps from some passengers,” according to the Associated Press.

Southwest Airlines later denounced the comment as “offensive.”

“Southwest takes pride in providing a welcoming, comfortable, and respectful environment for the millions of Customers who fly with the airline each year and behavior from any individual that is divisive or offensive will not be tolerated,” the airline said.

Leftists on Twitter demanded Southwest fire the pilot.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2021/10/31/southwest-airline-pilot-chants-lets-go-brandon-over-intercom/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Slide Rule

Re: Southwest Airlines Pilot Chants ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ over Intercom
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 02:13:12 pm »

Yes. Cancel anyone disagreeing. Welcome to 1930 Germany.

Lucky they didn't shoot him for objecting to being fired in the first place.

Lets go Brandon.

Southwest Airlines Pilot Chants ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ over Intercom

Paul Bois 31 Oct 2021

The meme that keeps on memeing memed a little more on Friday when a Southwest Airlines pilot chanted “Let’s Go, Brandon” over the intercom.

The pilot reportedly dropped the “Let’s Go, Brandon” jab during a flight from Houston to Albuquerque, prompting “audible gasps from some passengers,” according to the Associated Press.

Southwest Airlines later denounced the comment as “offensive.”

“Southwest takes pride in providing a welcoming, comfortable, and respectful environment for the millions of Customers who fly with the airline each year and behavior from any individual that is divisive or offensive will not be tolerated,” the airline said.

Leftists on Twitter demanded Southwest fire the pilot.

more

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2021/10/31/southwest-airline-pilot-chants-lets-go-brandon-over-intercom/
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 02:15:19 pm »
Yes. Cancel anyone disagreeing. Welcome to 1930 Germany.

Get that Star of David ready.

Lucky they didn't shoot him for objecting to being fired in the first place.

Let's Go Brandon.

I am encouraged that airline passengers know the real words hidden from public view.
That is why, Let's Go Brandon, is just the right touch being a polite way of disagreeing.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 02:16:23 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 12:13:04 pm »
Who Did That? Southwest Promises to Seek out ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Pilot

Southwest Airlines said Sunday an internal investigation is underway after one of its pilots chanted “Let’s Go, Brandon” as a welcome to passengers over the plane’s intercom last week.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/01/who-did-that-southwest-promises-to-seek-out-lets-go-brandon-pilot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 03:05:11 pm »
Isn't this the same company who used to dress its flight attendants in hot pants to satisfy certain people?

Did anyone from Southwest get fired or rebuked for coming up with that idea?  It had to offend many many people, particularly women.

Southwest has become part of the woke problem.  I believe I will drive now rather than to fly.

Anyone know a site where a customer can lodge a comment (other than on facebook which I do not do)?

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 03:07:56 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 03:14:39 pm »
Who Did That? Southwest Promises to Seek out ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Pilot

Southwest Airlines said Sunday an internal investigation is underway after one of its pilots chanted “Let’s Go, Brandon” as a welcome to passengers over the plane’s intercom last week.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/01/who-did-that-southwest-promises-to-seek-out-lets-go-brandon-pilot/

I hope the guy has a friend named Brandon, and can tell SWA to stick it up their ass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 03:15:40 pm »
I hope the guy has a friend named Brandon, and can tell SWA to stick it up their ass.
I do.  He is a Nascar racer and I always encourage him wherever I am.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2021, 03:17:46 pm »
Now the rumor is that he said "Let's go Braves"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2021, 03:32:01 pm »

Wouldn't be the first time an AP reporter blatantly lied.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 03:35:20 pm »

:silly:

lol...woke libs get their panties in a wad over three words from a pilot, but conviently forget the Trump comments and Hollywood hate fests at their recent Awards Shows.
People are getting tired of the liberal hypocricy.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 03:46:20 pm »
Just booked four more flights on Southwest.  Let's go, Brandon.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2021, 03:47:23 pm »
That's what I'm reading, too. The snowflakes clutched their pearls over nothing (as usual).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2021, 03:48:01 pm »
Looks like the AP reporter tried to violate federal law during this flight

AP Reporter Asked Flight Crew to Unlock Cockpit So She Could Confront ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Pilot
The story of the Southwest Airlines pilot who dropped a “Let’s Go Brandon” during announcements over the public address system has gone from weird to creepy.

On Friday morning an unidentified Southwest pilot on a flight from Houston to Albuquerque signed off his greeting with a cheerful, “Let’s go Brandon.” Watch video taken on board the flight below.

Associated Press reporter Colleen Long was on the flight and was apparently one of those on board who was triggered by the phrase.

“TFW (that feel when) you’re trying to go on vacation and then the pilot says the very thing you’re working on over the loud speaker and you have to try to get him comment but then almost get removed from plane,” she wrote on Twitter.

Ms. Long then explained why she was nearly kicked off the flight — she tried to enter the flight deck.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/cancel-culture/ap-reporter-asked-flight-crew-to-unlock-cockpit-so-she-could-confront-lets-go-brandon-pilot/

Even more bizarre, this reporter covers law enforcement for the AP

Colleen Long
 Law Enforcement Reporting Team Leader, Associated Press
Crime and Justice, Metro D.C.

https://muckrack.com/ctlong1

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2021, 03:52:09 pm »
Looks like the AP reporter tried to violate federal law during this flight

AP Reporter Asked Flight Crew to Unlock Cockpit So She Could Confront ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Pilot

Reporters should stick with reporting the news instead of making the news.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 03:57:42 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2021, 03:57:19 pm »

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2021, 04:02:55 pm »
Reporters should stick with reporting the news instead of making the news.

The AP reporter should hav been strapped in his seat with rolls of duct tape.