Author Topic: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election  (Read 16344 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election
« Reply #575 on: November 03, 2021, 09:49:58 pm »
P.S. Let me know if you find the perfect news source. I might be interested.

OAN
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #576 on: November 03, 2021, 09:56:47 pm »
The smart political mechanics in the DNC (they do exist!) know very well there's trouble for the Rats ahead, but the actual politicians who believe their own good press are clueless.

Most of these Dem politicians still think that 'Orange Man Bad' is a winning political strategy.  They wrongly credit that strategy for electing Biden, when in reality it was fraud that won them the election.  Without the fraud, the Bad Orange Man easily wins 311 electoral votes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #577 on: November 03, 2021, 10:02:11 pm »
OAN

They're good, but the election coverage last night was pretty poor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #578 on: November 03, 2021, 10:07:33 pm »
Team Winsome Sears
@WinWithWinsome
It's a bad day to be @ProjectLincoln
 :crying:
3:45 PM · Nov 3, 2021·

Jeff Charles, Critical Race Pimp
@JeffOnTheRight
BREAKING: Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin sends a fruit basket with a 'thank you' card to the Lincoln Project.
"It's the least we can do. After all, they were instrumental in helping us defeat Terry McAuliffe," said a Youngkin aide.
12:17 PM · Nov 3, 2021
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 10:18:52 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #579 on: November 03, 2021, 10:08:00 pm »
I'll admit to having my faith somewhat restored by last night - victory is still possible - but it'd be a huge mistake to listen to the Pollyannas who are today claiming this proves there's nothing wrong with the system. Real election reform is desperately required.

Amen and Amen!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #580 on: November 03, 2021, 10:18:36 pm »
Amen and Amen!!

There is a large amount of ground between "This is fine!" and "This is hopeless!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #581 on: November 03, 2021, 10:24:08 pm »
There is a large amount of ground between "This is fine!" and "This is hopeless!"

@Cyber Liberty

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #582 on: November 03, 2021, 10:25:27 pm »
You hire people and give them a chance to be successful it is up to them to take advantage of the opportunity.
Youngkin and company have the opportunity so it is time for them to step up, we will see if they do.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #583 on: November 03, 2021, 10:35:13 pm »
It seems to be richer and  famous white people that hate themselves. I don’t know if it’s  self-loathing or guilt or virtue signaling

@LMAO

I suspect it is rooted in guilt. They feel guilty because they have so much "undeserved wealth" (received from trust funds,being lucky enough to have a hit record or star in a hit movie,etc,etc,etc) that they NEED to "help de po lib bettur libes" by primarily taxing the working classes to pay for equality for the bums,the disadvantaged,and the downright unlucky or retarded.

You NEVER hear of one of these people just giving away everything they own and going to work in a factory. It just ain't going to happen.

BUT.....,if they can tax the HELL out of the factory workers to make the sick,the lame,and the lazy their economic equals,they thing they have accomplished something special.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #584 on: November 03, 2021, 10:36:03 pm »

Groundswell coming against the woke agenda?  That's what I am thinking.

Hell I'd like to watch just one streamed show without men kissing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #585 on: November 03, 2021, 10:40:14 pm »
I love this picture of her!!!

@libertybele

That is a photo of the one thing the Dims fear more than anything else,blacks who are capable of thinking for themselves,and leaving the Dim Plantation.

Take charges of "Racism" away from the Dims,and they have nothing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #586 on: November 03, 2021, 10:47:52 pm »

Me, too!

There is a lot of gratuitous homoerotica going on. I was watching a sci-fi series (briefly) and thinking "If this is a colonizer ship, they might want a breeder or two on board. Is everyone is Space queer??" Then I shut it off and watched something else.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #587 on: November 03, 2021, 10:56:03 pm »
Team Winsome Sears
@WinWithWinsome
It's a bad day to be @ProjectLincoln
 :crying:
3:45 PM · Nov 3, 2021·

Jeff Charles, Critical Race Pimp
@JeffOnTheRight
BREAKING: Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin sends a fruit basket with a 'thank you' card to the Lincoln Project.
"It's the least we can do. After all, they were instrumental in helping us defeat Terry McAuliffe," said a Youngkin aide.
12:17 PM · Nov 3, 2021

@mountaineer

LOVING it!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #588 on: November 03, 2021, 11:01:20 pm »
Daniel Greenfield - "Hang Together or Separately"
@Sultanknish
New Jersey vs. Virginia shows that Republicans have to win elections by large margins to avoid them being stolen
a big Republican win translates into a narrow victory
a Republican landslide becomes a big Republican win
a narrow Republican win becomes a Democrat victory
6:58 PM · Nov 3, 2021

:yowsa:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #589 on: November 03, 2021, 11:06:22 pm »
@Sultanknish
New Jersey vs. Virginia shows that Republicans have to win elections by large margins to avoid them being stolen

I'm a big fan of Daniel.  Have been for years...
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #590 on: November 04, 2021, 12:00:29 am »
Me, too!

There is a lot of gratuitous homoerotica going on. I was watching a sci-fi series (briefly) and thinking "If this is a colonizer ship, they might want a breeder or two on board. Is everyone is Space queer??" Then I shut it off and watched something else.

@catfish1957  @Smokin Joe

I honestly believe that is what killing one of the offshoots of "The Walking Dead".

"The Walking Dead,The World Beyond" was killed after Season 2 got started. Two of the male stars,one a white man and the other a black man,become a couple and swap spit in pretty much every episode in Season 2.

It's pretty hard to kill a Walking Dead franchise but damned if they didn't do it in two seasons.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #591 on: November 04, 2021, 12:06:10 am »
@catfish1957  @Smokin Joe

I honestly believe that is what killing one of the offshoots of "The Walking Dead".

"The Walking Dead,The World Beyond" was killed after Season 2 got started. Two of the male stars,one a white man and the other a black man,become a couple and swap spit in pretty much every episode in Season 2.

It's pretty hard to kill a Walking Dead franchise but damned if they didn't do it in two seasons.
It was when I stopped watching Fear of the Walking Dead. The show started off good with the junkie kid being the first to recognize things were not right. (made sense. No normalcy bias, because his life wasn't normal). but it ended for me with the white guy and a black guy swapping spit. It wasn't necessary to the plot, just gratuitous faggotry. I found something else to watch.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #592 on: November 04, 2021, 01:03:01 am »
@Sultanknish

This is true for the blue states and probably most of the purple states.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #593 on: November 04, 2021, 01:47:51 am »

One doesn’t even need to watch a show. It’s rampant on the commercials.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #594 on: November 04, 2021, 04:06:58 am »
One doesn’t even need to watch a show. It’s rampant on the commercials.
Which is why I watch little commercial TV and mostly stream shows or watch movies (and that is a crap shoot).

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #595 on: November 04, 2021, 02:05:58 pm »
You remind me of my cousin. Get in a huff over something with someone you mostly agree with and then slam the door shut. All or nothing. It's your choice, of course, but you can miss out on some important info. :shrug:

@Bigun

P.S. Let me know if you find the perfect news source. I might be interested.

@AllThatJazzZ  there was a time when Fox News was the Ma Bell of Conservative news outlets, the only game in town and they acted like it,  that time is past. There are many other outlets now so FOX can KMA!

I do love your tag line though! Completely onboard with that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #596 on: November 04, 2021, 02:07:31 pm »
@AllThatJazzZ  there was a time when Fox News was the Ma Bell of Conservative news outlets, the only game in town and they acted like it,  that time is past. There are many other outlets now so FOX can KMA!

I do love your tag line though! Completely onboard with that!

Pizzed at Fox too, but that is the only place you are going to get a view of Carlson, or Levin.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #597 on: November 04, 2021, 02:09:26 pm »
I love this picture of her!!!

Wonder where she stands on 2A?   :cool:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #598 on: November 04, 2021, 03:07:02 pm »
Wonder where she stands on 2A?   :cool:

@catfish1957

Well,when you consider she is holding it with her finger away from the trigger,and with the muzzle pointed at the ground,it's more than just a photo op. She knows how to safely handle firearms.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #599 on: November 04, 2021, 03:44:03 pm »
She's a Marine.  :patriot: