Author Topic: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election  (Read 16326 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election
« Reply #500 on: November 03, 2021, 12:41:21 pm »
Virginia Exit Poll: Youngkin Wins Big with Hispanic Voters

Republican Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin garnered more support from Hispanic voters than Democrat Terry McCauliffe, a Fox News exit poll shows.
Katherine Hamilton2 Nov 2021, 10:30 PM PDT

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/02/virginia-exit-poll-youngkin-wins-big-hispanic-voters/

Now watch the Democratic Party call for deportation and tightening the borders
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #501 on: November 03, 2021, 12:49:19 pm »
Thats exactly whats gonna happen. Just like with Cubans.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #502 on: November 03, 2021, 12:53:32 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
8h
Hey Democrats: The newly elected Lieutenant Governor of Virginia is a female black Republican. Any comment?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #504 on: November 03, 2021, 12:54:29 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #506 on: November 03, 2021, 12:58:50 pm »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
3m
Democrats can steal small amounts of votes in multiple counties but if you turn out in the numbers you did in Virginia, you make the math impossible for them.

Those telling you not to vote because it’s futile are nothing but controlled Stalinist opposition.

VOTE!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #508 on: November 03, 2021, 01:07:30 pm »

https://twitter.com/derekahunter/status/1455881680321974276

From her in a nutshell (On Biden's Build Back Fedzilla Bigger and its impact on VA election).....  "Who cares if it  $6.5T, who cares if it is $3.5T, who cares if it is $1.7T......

Dims bantering around Trilions of taxpayer dollars and debt, like it was pocket change.  Then they scratch their heads when people finally repuditate this bs. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #509 on: November 03, 2021, 01:12:14 pm »
So, now the real fight begins.
Going up against the NEA is going to be rough, really rough.
Picking a great cabinet is critical to win the next 4 years, please do not take input from Trump on this.

@EdinVA

So,who would be your RINO's of choice for his cabinet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #510 on: November 03, 2021, 01:14:28 pm »
Virginia Exit Poll: Youngkin Wins Big with Hispanic Voters

Republican Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin garnered more support from Hispanic voters than Democrat Terry McCauliffe, a Fox News exit poll shows.
Katherine Hamilton2 Nov 2021, 10:30 PM PDT

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/02/virginia-exit-poll-youngkin-wins-big-hispanic-voters/

@mystery-ak

The fact that the Dims s STILL consider His and Her Panics to be leftists due to the color of their skin only proves how racist the Dims really are. It's almost like the only ones they know are their gardeners or servants.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #511 on: November 03, 2021, 01:17:46 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
8h
Hey Democrats: The newly elected Lieutenant Governor of Virginia is a female black Republican. Any comment?
Well that cannot be true. Cher said that Republicans HATE Black people and want to kill them. What gives?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #512 on: November 03, 2021, 01:19:07 pm »
@EdinVA

So,who would be your RINO's of choice for his cabinet?
@sneakypete
I don't travel in those circles so I don't have names but I would never pick career political hacks, that was Trumps downfall.
To many back channel conversations and relationships built on graft and mutual backscratching....

Need folks that are not interested in political careers or being party favorites.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #513 on: November 03, 2021, 01:19:47 pm »
I HOPE you are right! But remember, Democrats/Liberals are morons. They will say we didn't go far-Left far enough.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #514 on: November 03, 2021, 01:20:27 pm »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
3m
Democrats can steal small amounts of votes in multiple counties but if you turn out in the numbers you did in Virginia, you make the math impossible for them.

Those telling you not to vote because it’s futile are nothing but controlled Stalinist opposition.

VOTE!
By all means, vote but counting on 'making the math impossible for them' is a fatal mistake. Every election cannot be as polarized as last night's.

NO amount of rat fraud is acceptable.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 01:31:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #515 on: November 03, 2021, 01:28:25 pm »
Cher Freaks After Youngkin Election: ‘GOP Are Nazis,’ will Make America a ‘Whites Only Club’

https://twitter.com/cher/status/1455704282372579330

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/11/02/cher-freaks-after-youngkin-election-gop-are-nazis-will-make-america-a-whites-only-club/

@mystery-ak

Seems like everybody  I know that is facing a tough decision asks themselves,"What would Cher do if this were her making this decision?"  </S>

Offline LMAO

« Reply #516 on: November 03, 2021, 01:32:34 pm »
From her in a nutshell (On Biden's Build Back Fedzilla Bigger and its impact on VA election).....  "Who cares if it  $6.5T, who cares if it is $3.5T, who cares if it is $1.7T......

Dims bantering around Trilions of taxpayer dollars and debt, like it was pocket change.  Then they scratch their heads when people finally repuditate this bs.

They’ll be a few more House and Senate Democrats that are going to be more reluctant to vote for that $3.5 trillion monstrosity after last night
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #517 on: November 03, 2021, 01:35:58 pm »
Well that cannot be true. Cher said that Republicans HATE Black people and want to kill them. What gives?

I am breathlessly waiting to see what Bette Midler and Alyssa Milano have to say

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #518 on: November 03, 2021, 01:38:07 pm »
Asians, blacks, LGBT are in Republic of Germany style peril?

The left believes that everybody hates white people.

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

« Reply #519 on: November 03, 2021, 01:40:38 pm »

Believing the press clippings from their own compliant media will be their undoing. Or it should be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #520 on: November 03, 2021, 01:43:51 pm »

@LMAO

Even the left that are white hate white people.

Probably even more than they hate black people.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #521 on: November 03, 2021, 01:44:07 pm »
Believing the press clippings from their own compliant media will be their undoing. Or it should be.

There  are also still too many in the GOP who still also believe that the New York Times and Washington Post represent middle America

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #522 on: November 03, 2021, 01:45:18 pm »
@LMAO

Even the left that are white hate white people.

Probably even more than they hate black people.

It seems to be richer and  famous white people that hate themselves. I don’t know if it’s  self-loathing or guilt or virtue signaling

Barry Goldwater

Offline Idiot

« Reply #523 on: November 03, 2021, 01:49:09 pm »
What you saw last night not just Virginia but in other races is what happens when a political party mocks  the concerns of average citizens.

Some members here since the loss of Donald Trump have claimed that Republicans will never win high office again. Hopefully that theme ends after last night. That does not mean there shouldn’t be election reform. Priority is you get the only vote once and you must have an ID. And ending or restricting this mass mail in voting nonsense that the Democrats seem to be fond of

What happened last night is going to make it a lot tougher for Biden to pass his agenda. Last night is going to spook a lot of Democrats in Congress

Yup...that would be me.  Hopefully this will slow down the Biden agenda somewhat.  I was talking to a neighbor of my 90 yr old mom last night that lives on social security.  She's scared to death that she won't be able to have the money to eat, or even drive to the store.  This is where the idiot in the WH has left us....

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #524 on: November 03, 2021, 02:00:46 pm »
They’ll be a few more House and Senate Democrats that are going to be more reluctant to vote for that $3.5 trillion monstrosity after last night

I'm sure Manchin and Sinema at the very least were watching these poll numbers very closely.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra