Author Topic: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election  (Read 16339 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election
« Reply #400 on: November 03, 2021, 03:10:05 am »
Virginia District 85

Greenhalgh (R) - 50.07
Askew (D) - 49.88

19 of 21 precincts reporting
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 03:11:07 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #401 on: November 03, 2021, 03:10:32 am »
Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com
@stillgray
·
15m
Virginia Republicans now have a majority in the House of Delegates.

Double bonus score.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #402 on: November 03, 2021, 03:13:39 am »
New Jersey Governor

Jack Ciattarelli GOP
907,831   51.87%

Philip Murphy * DEM
829,295   47.38%

Madelyn Hoffman GRE
5,417   0.31%

Gregg Mele LIB
5,186   0.30%

Joanne Kuniansky OTH
2,560   0.15%

* = Incumbent
1,750,289 votes. Estimated 91% in.
DDHQ
Updated 11/2/2021, 10:12:19 PM
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #403 on: November 03, 2021, 03:20:20 am »
Bret Baier essentially calls race in Virginia for Gov, Lt. Gov, AG, and control of the House without actually doing it officially for Fox.  The people on air know this race is over, but they haven't been given the green light yet from the network.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #404 on: November 03, 2021, 03:21:25 am »
Stop voting for incumbents in the primaries perhaps?

It won't matter who the hell we vote for @Bigun   We can't vote our way out of fraud.

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii
·
8m
McAuliffe just added about 50,000 net votes in one dump and I swear I cant see where they came from.

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii
·
9m

Uh oh.

McAuliffe just had two huge vote dumps and now Youngkin leads by only 62,000. Where are these coming from. It looked like all of McAuliffes big areas were in?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #405 on: November 03, 2021, 03:23:00 am »
That's all for me tonight....don't forget

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #406 on: November 03, 2021, 03:24:38 am »
Youngkin’s lead growing back to +86k with 95% reporting.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/11/02/us/elections/results-virginia.html

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #407 on: November 03, 2021, 03:25:42 am »
Ciattarelli is not going to win tonight, but he definitely should run again.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #408 on: November 03, 2021, 03:25:49 am »
I am very tired of the gamesmanship in these Democratic counties.  They purposely withhold their counts until the very end, and it smells like they want to know how many votes they need to "manufacture" so that they can bring the Democrat over the top.  If the election was honest, the counting would be simultaneous.  In New Jersey, Newark has not reported a single percent of the vote.

« Reply #409 on: November 03, 2021, 03:27:00 am »
11:20 pm ET:

Fox says it’s about to make a call in Virginia

“the path is narrowing” they said

the official from Virginia elections

Yo: 51.1%
Mc: 48.0%

Youngkin:   +96.6K

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 03:27:56 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #410 on: November 03, 2021, 03:27:57 am »
Montgomery County

Youngkin - 52.2%
McAuliffe - 46.6%

GOP lost Montgomery county in last two gubernatorial elections.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #411 on: November 03, 2021, 03:30:59 am »
massadvj observes:
"I am very tired of the gamesmanship in these Democratic counties.  They purposely withhold their counts until the very end, and it smells like they want to know how many votes they need to "manufacture" so that they can bring the Democrat over the top."

Victor, the solution:
The red counties, municipalities, etc. should deliberately HOLD BACK from reporting their totals, and keep holding them back until the blue cities report.

If the dem/communists can't get a handle on how many votes from "the underground election apparatus" they need to insert into the process to win, that will throw a wrench into their cheating machine.

It's really that simple.
NOBODY reports their tallies, until ALL report their tallies.

« Reply #412 on: November 03, 2021, 03:35:58 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
@libertybele

I've only watched 2/3 of the first episode and I'm ANGRY!  9999hair out0000 I may need paramedics if it gets worse. No wonder Liz and Anderson, et al, wanted to shut him up.

The 2nd episode left me speechless... and not in a good way @AllThatJazzZ  ----- You've been warned  happy77

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #413 on: November 03, 2021, 03:36:26 am »
Quite a few of the small/medium sized Republican counties are behind the state as a whole.  Any tightening from this point would likely come from the uncounted mail-in votes through Friday.

« Reply #414 on: November 03, 2021, 03:37:49 am »
massadvj observes:
"I am very tired of the gamesmanship in these Democratic counties.  They purposely withhold their counts until the very end, and it smells like they want to know how many votes they need to "manufacture" so that they can bring the Democrat over the top."

Victor, the solution:
The red counties, municipalities, etc. should deliberately HOLD BACK from reporting their totals, and keep holding them back until the blue cities report.

If the dem/communists can't get a handle on how many votes from "the underground election apparatus" they need to insert into the process to win, that will throw a wrench into their cheating machine.

It's really that simple.
NOBODY reports their tallies, until ALL report their tallies.

Agree 100%   :thumbsup:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #415 on: November 03, 2021, 03:40:21 am »
The 2nd episode left me speechless... and not in a good way @AllThatJazzZ  ----- You've been warned  happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

I often fear for Tucker's safety.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #416 on: November 03, 2021, 03:49:08 am »
Someone ought to remind the Lincoln Project that Youngkin is far too old for them to be so interested in him.

The same Liincoln project that was started by 2 sex offenders?  And they are going after Youngkin?  That's rich.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #417 on: November 03, 2021, 03:50:00 am »
Virginia race - roughly 128k votes outstanding.  McAuliffe has to win 83% of those votes to pull even.

There isn't a county in the Commonwealth where McAuliffe's margin was that high.  But we know from 2020 that it is entirely possible to have 128 1,000-vote batches that go 100% for the Democrat candidate.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #419 on: November 03, 2021, 03:58:44 am »
Virginia

96k votes remaining

Youngkin leads by 98k.

This race is OVER.  The networks are cowards.  Especially FoxNews.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #421 on: November 03, 2021, 04:03:38 am »
Uh oh.  Percentage of vote in just fell from 97% to 94%.  Imagine that.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #422 on: November 03, 2021, 04:07:12 am »

Nothing could be more outrageous and mindblowing than Pedo Joe handing over $450K per seperated children of lawbreaking illegals.

And that's after watching this shit for around 55 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #423 on: November 03, 2021, 04:08:12 am »
I won't rest until this is finalized. Dem ballots have a way of appearing out of thin air.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #424 on: November 03, 2021, 04:13:19 am »
I won't rest until this is finalized. Dem ballots have a way of appearing out of thin air.

Election result shenanigans  in 2020 in the wee morning afterwards, are pure proof of that.