Author Topic: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election  (Read 16320 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election
« Reply #300 on: November 03, 2021, 01:53:16 am »
In all my years in politics I've never seen a candidate pull the rural areas like Younkin. Anywhere from 64 to as much as 86%, county after county. Mindblowing.

If Cietarrelli can get even within 5%, the Dems are going to stroke out. If he wins, whoa.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #301 on: November 03, 2021, 01:53:51 am »
Tim Murtaugh
@TimMurtaugh
·
50s
Parental involvement in schools clearly key in VA:

1) Parents, steamed at schools closed for a year, have kids at home remote learning.

2) Parents overhear what kids are being taught & get more steamed.

3) Youngkin leans in, McAuliffe totally tone deaf.

4) Youngkin wins.

I saw quite a few white haired folks voting today----and that's unusual in our area   Seems even grandparents were pissed enough to get out and vote!!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #302 on: November 03, 2021, 01:54:35 am »
Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com
@stillgray
·
1m
Imagine New Jersey flipping red.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #303 on: November 03, 2021, 01:55:13 am »
There are always enough fake votes in Fairfax to cheat.  Dems are simply contemplating on how risky it would be to use them.   When voter turnout starts to exceed 150% of registered voters, people begin to ask questions.

They could always say that it's getting late and turn the machines off and resume vote count tomorrow and poof ....  McAullife votes in Fairfax wins it for him in VA ...  or votes found for McAuliffe that weren't counted.

The DEMS are the pros at stealing an election....just sayin'.  There's a reason why CNN, MSNBC and FOX haven't called it yet.

Ok ... start slinging flaming arrows ...             
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #304 on: November 03, 2021, 01:56:05 am »
Kellie Meyer
@KellieMeyerNews
·
7m
I did just see one @TerryMcAuliffe
 supporter with an entire bottle of Captain Morgan in his hand. So there’s that.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #305 on: November 03, 2021, 01:56:50 am »
They could always say that it's getting late and turn the machines off and resume vote count tomorrow and poof ....  McAullife votes in Fairfax wins it for him in VA ...  or votes found for McAuliffe that weren't counted.

The DEMS are the pros at stealing an election....just sayin'.  There's a reason why CNN, MSNBC and FOX haven't called it yet.

Ok ... start slinging flaming arrows ...             
why would anyone shoot flaming arrows at you. You’ve just described nov 2020.

The lead is narrowing slightly as fairfax cty dribbles in. It’s easy to imagine rat operatives moving their fat asses finding boxes of ballots in the most unlikely places.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 02:02:13 am by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #306 on: November 03, 2021, 01:57:15 am »
Obama is merely going to squeeze as many years' corruption as planned before the mid terms.  Buckle-up, Edith!

:yowsa:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #307 on: November 03, 2021, 01:57:39 am »
Virginia District 21

Republican leads with 16 of 26 reporting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #309 on: November 03, 2021, 01:59:19 am »

The DEMS are the pros at stealing an election....         

Not showing that tonight
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #310 on: November 03, 2021, 02:00:13 am »
Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp
·
35s
Republicans have now picked up 4 of 6 needed to flip the VA House of Delegates in a blue state.

Virginia is sending a message to Democrats: come back to some sense of normalcy

Nah ... we're sending a message to Democrats we don't like you and hate what you stand for and want to do to us.    Oh, and we don't trust you so spare us your coming 180 degree turn.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #311 on: November 03, 2021, 02:04:05 am »
Nah ... we're sending a message to Democrats we don't like you and hate what you stand for and want to do to us.    Oh, and we don't trust you so spare us your coming 180 degree turn.

Watch the progressive wing get stronger in the Democrat Party than they already are.

I don’t see  Biden pivoting to the center after the 2022 midterms  like Bill Clinton after the 1994 midterms
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 02:06:35 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #312 on: November 03, 2021, 02:04:53 am »
Errol Webber
@ErrolWebber
·
11m
“The Race Card is dead.”

-Leo Terrell
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

« Reply #315 on: November 03, 2021, 02:07:38 am »
Meet our new Lt. Governor, Winsome Sears ....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #316 on: November 03, 2021, 02:08:10 am »
why would anyone shoot flaming arrows at you. You’ve just described nov 2020.

The lead is narrowing slightly as fairfax cty dribbles in. It’s easy to imagine rat operatives moving their fat asses finding boxes of ballots in the most unlikely places.

Exactly. Too many already assuming a R victory, yet major networks aren't calling it.  I too can see D's finding boxes and boxes of 'uncounted' ballots for McAullife. 

I wish I could be more optimistic, but reality flashes back to Nov. 2020.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #317 on: November 03, 2021, 02:09:06 am »
Dave Wasserman
@Redistrict
·
17m
Republicans have now picked up #HD12 Hurst (D), #HD28 Cole (D), #HD75 Tyler (D), #HD83 Guy (D), per @notlarrysabato
. They need two more pickups to win an outright 51R-49D majority, and right now they're slight favorites to get there. #VAHoD

Dave Wasserman
@Redistrict
·
9m
In #HD91, A.C. Cordoza (R) is leading Del. Martha Mugler (D) 13,790 to 13,511 w/ all precincts reporting, per @vpapupdates
. If that holds, Republicans would only need one more pickup for an outright majority.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #318 on: November 03, 2021, 02:10:44 am »
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
2m
Bill Hemmer just uttered something that must be horrifying to Democrats. 'The suburbs have come back to the Republican Party.' Hemmer also notes that independents have flipped. Hope the Dems are ready for a repudiation of epic proportions in the 2022 midterms!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #319 on: November 03, 2021, 02:11:58 am »
Exactly. Too many already assuming a R victory, yet major networks aren't calling it.  I too can see D's finding boxes and boxes of 'uncounted' ballots for McAullife. 

I wish I could be more optimistic, but reality flashes back to Nov. 2020.
Of course, we're talking about the criminal party here. They'll find a car trunk full of ballots any moment now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #320 on: November 03, 2021, 02:12:22 am »
Not showing that tonight

They are still debating among themselves whether or not to go Full Chavez.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #321 on: November 03, 2021, 02:12:41 am »
Ashe Short
@AsheSchow
·
2m
Glenn Youngkin got 35% in Fairfax County, with 100% in. Outperformed Trump and Gillespie.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #322 on: November 03, 2021, 02:12:56 am »
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
2m
Bill Hemmer just uttered something that must be horrifying to Democrats. 'The suburbs have come back to the Republican Party.' Hemmer also notes that independents have flipped. Hope the Dems are ready for a repudiation of epic proportions in the 2022 midterms!

It was the suburbs and independents that cost Donald Trump the 2020 election

Barry Goldwater

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #323 on: November 03, 2021, 02:15:48 am »
The attorney general was the biggest win.... even if mcawful pull out the 11th hour win, he cannot get anything past the AG

« Reply #324 on: November 03, 2021, 02:15:55 am »
Ingraham Angle live stream (waiting for McAuliffe to take the stage)

https://youtu.be/zWLl-rHeJS4