Author Topic: Video: Joe Biden Acts The Fool In Photo Session With World Leaders During G20 Summit  (Read 530 times)

Offline American Girl

This is so *cringe.* To say he is mentally challenged now is a kind understatement. He cannot maintain a stream of thought, and conversations he is making are  very confusing. He remembers things from the past but cannot seem to adequately articulate what he wants to say. https://defiantamerica.com/video-joe-biden-acts-the-fool-in-photo-session-with-world-leaders-during-g20-summit/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I take umbrage at the headline, Joe isn't acting.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is so *cringe.* To say he is mentally challenged now is a kind understatement. He cannot maintain a stream of thought, and conversations he is making are  very confusing. He remembers things from the past but cannot seem to adequately articulate what he wants to say. https://defiantamerica.com/video-joe-biden-acts-the-fool-in-photo-session-with-world-leaders-during-g20-summit/

Welcome to TBR.  :seeya:

@American Girl
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 04:01:53 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As we hold breaths for the next 3 1/2 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Joe Biden Acts The Fool In Photo Session With World Leaders During G20 Summit

@It's not an act.

Does anyone have anything approaching a rational idea of why the DNC dropped support for all the other Dim candidates and threw all their support behind Biden?

It just doesn't make any sense at all.

HOW the HELL can his term help Dim candidates get elected in the future?

Or is his presidency a prelude to revolution,so they aren't concerned with future elections?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 04:52:56 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@It's not an act.

Does anyone have anything approaching a rational idea of why the DNC dropped support for all the other Dim candidates and threw all their support behind Biden?

It just doesn't make any sense at all.

HOW the HELL can his term help Dim candidates get elected in the future?

Or is his presidency a prelude to revolution,so they aren't concerned with future elections?

He was the “not Bernie Sanders” candidate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I, for one, have had just enough of this BULLSH*T!

Barack and Michelle Obama should be Ceausescu'ed along with the entire Seventh Floor of the FBI.    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

New Zealand is laughing at us.
Who isn't laughing at us?

Offline mountaineer

Amy Tarkanian
@MrsT106
The word around Rome is that Biden’s meeting with the Pope was unusually long because Biden had a bit of an “bathroom accident” at the Vatican & it had to be addressed prior to him leaving.
I know we joke often about this, but this is the actual rumor going around Rome now.

6:09 AM · Oct 30, 2021·

Warren Pomphrey
@WPomphrey
Is the poop Catholic?
8:14 AM · Oct 30, 2021

Fuzzy Chimp Flag of United States
@fuzzychimpcom
Staffer: “What should we bring, Mrs. Biden?”
Jill: “Depends…”
Staffer: (walks away mumbling) “That’s not much of an answer. I guess I’ll just wing it!”
9:40 AM · Oct 30, 2021
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 06:27:14 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Linda
@Atlantiso1

Its going around in Switzerland too, so perhaps the Swiss Guard is leaking. They said he soiled his pants.

Amy Tarkanian
@MrsT106

The word around Rome is that Biden’s meeting with the Pope was unusually long because Biden had a bit of an “bathroom accident” at the Vatican & it had to be addressed prior to him leaving.

I know we joke often about this, but this is the actual rumor going around Rome now.

3:11 AM · Oct 30, 2021

« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 06:03:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

They remembered the 800 staffers and 85 vehicles, but someone forgot the Depends. Sad.

Offline Hoodat

Who isn't laughing at us?

Americans need to come to the realization that 60 million of us wasted their privilege to vote on someone who knowingly had dementia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dancer

Linda
@Atlantiso1

Its going around in Switzerland too, so perhaps the Swiss Guard is leaking. They said he soiled his pants.

Amy Tarkanian
@MrsT106

3:11 AM · Oct 30, 2021

#PoopyPantsBiden has been trending on Twitter all night.   :silly:

Offline mountaineer

Catturd ™
@catturd2
Now we know why everyone wears masks around Joe Biden.
7:29 AM · Oct 31, 2021·

Rising serpent
@rising_serpent
This is just terrible. Whatever you do, please don't tweet #PoopypantsBiden
I repeat, don't tweet #PoopypantsBiden
11:35 PM · Oct 30, 2021·

Vince Langman
@LangmanVince
I can't wait for Peter Doocy to ask Jen Psaki about #PoopyPantsBiden
 :laugh:
10:58 PM · Oct 30, 2021·

Catturd ™
@catturd2
LOL ... Along with #PoopyPantsBiden and #ShartWeek ... #PoopGate is now trending.
Can't stop laughing - I need to go get some breakfast.
8:41 AM · Oct 31, 2021

Offline skeeter

Now we know what the pope told Joe - 'oh no. go take communion, would ya?'

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Now we know what the pope told Joe - 'oh no. go take communion, would ya?'
Joe misunderstood what the Pope said.  The pope told him to take his daily constitution, not communion.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Offline skeeter

Joe misunderstood what the Pope said.  The pope told him to take his daily constitution, not communion.
888high58888

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher