Author Topic: Pushing ‘Build Back Better’ Agenda, Biden Claims You Can Drive Across The Country In An Electric Veh  (Read 159 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Pushing ‘Build Back Better’ Agenda, Biden Claims You Can Drive Across The Country In An Electric Vehicle ‘On A Single Tank Of Gas, Figuratively Speaking.’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pushing-build-back-better-agenda-biden-claims-you-can-drive-across-the-country-in-an-electric-vehicle-on-a-single-tank-of-gas-figuratively-speaking

According to the White House, part of this effort involves “substantial consumer rebates” regarding electric vehicles, with the electric vehicle tax credit being increased from $7,500 to $12,500.

“The consumer rebates and credits included in the Build Back Better framework will save the average American family hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs,” announced the Biden administration. “These measures include enhancement and expansion of existing home energy and efficiency tax credits, as well as the creation of a new, electrification-focused rebate program. The framework will cut the cost of installing rooftop solar for a home by around 30 percent, shortening the payback period by around 5 years; and the framework’s electric vehicle tax credit will lower the cost of an electric vehicle that is made in America with American materials and union labor by $12,500 for a middle-class family.”
“In addition, the framework will help rural communities tap into the clean energy opportunity through targeted grants and loans through the Department of Agriculture,” the White House added.

“We’ll build out the first-ever national network of 500,000 electric vehicle charging stations, all across the country,” announced President Biden on Thursday. “So when you buy an electric vehicle — and you get credit for buying it —when you buy an electric vehicle, you can go all the way across America on a single tank of gas, figuratively speaking.”

“It’s not gas, you plug it in,” he added. “500,000 of them, these stations along the way.”

Allowing for the, "you can go all the way across America on a single tank of gas," being a metaphor, that is not how EVs work, at all. Between charging and the driver sleeping at night, it would take on the order of two weeks to drive across the US, assuming the driver found charging stations that charged fairly quickly.

Stooooooopid question time. If EVs and solar panels were so wonderful, why does the gooberment have to subsidize both, so heavily?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You probably can if you can afford to take a month to do it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

You probably can if you can afford to take a month to do it.

I wonder if Joe enjoys lying and thinking he's coming across as an intelligent human being and thinks he's fooling people are if he's just a plain idiot. What is the last thing that he's actually gotten correct since he's been in the political arena??
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if Joe enjoys lying and thinking he's coming across as an intelligent human being and thinks he's fooling people are if he's just a plain idiot. What is the last thing that he's actually gotten correct since he's been in the political arena??

@libertybele

Who is the biggest fool,Slow Joe,or the mindless retards that voted for him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

@libertybele

I find it mind boggling that so many people would be that stupid to vote for Joe.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline LMAO

There are many things that "Biden claims" that turn out to be not so
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

@sneakypete
That's a easy question to answer Traitor Joe has always been a moron and with age he's getting worse. The 81 million (no way) mindless retards that voted for him just shows that most of the eligible voter in this country are just that. Mindless retards.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is it still lying if Joe absolutely believes what he is saying or is it just one more clown act at the Cirque de la Démence?

Offline LegalAmerican

We had electric cars, a 100 years ago.  They aren't practical and set themselves on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuYxFBHsiQ