Author Topic: 7 Insane Things I Just Learned About How U.S. Elections Are ‘Rigged’  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 7 Insane Things I Just Learned About How U.S. Elections Are ‘Rigged’

Remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

By Joy Pullmann
October 29, 2021

The extent to which corporate media rigs elections for Democrats has been rigorously documented since at least Tim Groseclose’s 2012 book, “Left Turn.” In that book, the political scientist concluded through data-driven analysis that media bias on average shifts the electorate 20 points to the left on a 100-point political worldview scale. Without media bias, he argued, the average American state would be as Republican-leaning as Texas or Kentucky, and those two states would be even more conservative.

Media bias was highly visible even before Rush Limbaugh made it a regular feature of his top-rated radio show that became nationally syndicated in 1988. As the Trump era dawned, however, media coverage moved from biased to outright propaganda.

Corporate media went from picking left-friendly frames and omitting facts that reinforced right-leaning views about public affairs, as Groseclose documented in 2012, to outright mass hoaxing of voters by 2016. While hyperventilating about the minority of Americans who believe conspiracy theories like QAnon, leftist media not only inflamed but also outright fabricated conspiracy theories that the majority of Democrat voters believe.

For example, in 2020, a majority of Americans — including 81 percent of self-described “liberals” — believed the lie that Donald Trump committed treason for Russia. That claim was disproven by a two-year, Democrat-populated special counsel investigation that spent $32 million to find no evidence for this hoax, which effectively hamstrung a president from pursuing what voters put him in office to accomplish.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/29/7-insane-things-i-just-learned-about-how-u-s-elections-are-rigged/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

Re: 7 Insane Things I Just Learned About How U.S. Elections Are ‘Rigged’
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 02:22:51 pm »
This makes my blood boil. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 02:32:37 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 02:36:42 pm »
And yet we still have members here who claim Trump lost bigly.

Among other things, this essay pretty much proves the republicans have been complicit in rat voting perfidy, as they've had the majority and means to undo rat advantages several times during the past 40 years.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 02:38:07 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2021, 04:07:05 pm »
I prefer to throw into the boiling pot those who attempt to usurp the laws of this country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2021, 05:20:07 pm »
And yet we still have members here who claim Trump lost bigly.

Among other things, this essay pretty much proves the republicans have been complicit in rat voting perfidy, as they've had the majority and means to undo rat advantages several times during the past 40 years.
Republicans have been complicit in perfidy? How is then that more Republicans have been elected president since Eisenhower than Democrats? The huge Dem bias of the media was certainly prevalent then as it is now. I remember when Goldwater ran in 1964 just about the whole media and entertainment industry had it in for him.
In fact with the internet and FOX News there is far more pro-Republican propaganda out there than there was 50-60 years ago.
If things have been rigged for many decades, then how did all those Republicans get elected.
As far as mail-in ballots over 40% of Biden's were mail-in, but about 33% of Trump's were mail-in. Were Trump's mail-in votes fraudulent?
Let's face it....Trump lost a winnable election because he lost a lot of white male voters who voted for him in 2016. He also lost millions of winnable moderate votes with his immature actions including botching the first debate with Biden when he acted like a clown on drugs.
Quit following the "rigged" narrative by scoundrels like Hemingway and others.  Trump just lost...he could have won it, but the shot himself in the foot. No cheating necessary by the Dems.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2021, 06:29:34 pm »

1. The DNC Controlled All Poll Watchers for 40 Years ... poll watching has the potential to devolve into voter intimidation and mob violence.

2. Lazy Voting Biases Elections Towards Democrats ... extended voting seasons provide both sides more time to turn out the vote.  GOP needs to grow its coalition to compete in the Market of Ideas.

3. Facebook Bought Joe Biden the Election ... Silicon Valley is biased towards liberal viewpoints

4. The United States Has Republican No-Go Zones ... I don't put GOP, Republican, nor Conservative bumper stickers on my car for concern of vandalism.

5. The FBI Is Systemically Biased Towards the Left ... James Comey's FBI's malfeasence destroyed trust and good will.

6. It’s No Longer Media Bias, It’s Media Lies ... true for all sides.  Fear + Anger = Ratings = $$$

7. Mail-In Balloting Is More Outrageous Than Anyone Can Imagine ... be nice to see independent post-election audits to provide data to support or refute this claim.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2021, 06:43:03 pm »
1. The DNC Controlled All Poll Watchers for 40 Years ... poll watching has the potential to devolve into voter intimidation and mob violence.

2. Lazy Voting Biases Elections Towards Democrats ... extended voting seasons provide both sides more time to turn out the vote.  GOP needs to grow its coalition to compete in the Market of Ideas.

3. Facebook Bought Joe Biden the Election ... Silicon Valley is biased towards liberal viewpoints

4. The United States Has Republican No-Go Zones ... I don't put GOP, Republican, nor Conservative bumper stickers on my car for concern of vandalism.

5. The FBI Is Systemically Biased Towards the Left ... James Comey's FBI's malfeasence destroyed trust and good will.

6. It’s No Longer Media Bias, It’s Media Lies ... true for all sides.  Fear + Anger = Ratings = $$$

7. Mail-In Balloting Is More Outrageous Than Anyone Can Imagine ... be nice to see independent post-election audits to provide data to support or refute this claim.
So were all of Trump's mail-in votes fraudulent?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2021, 07:35:25 pm »
Republicans have been complicit in perfidy? How is then that more Republicans have been elected president since Eisenhower than Democrats? The huge Dem bias of the media was certainly prevalent then as it is now. I remember when Goldwater ran in 1964 just about the whole media and entertainment industry had it in for him.
In fact with the internet and FOX News there is far more pro-Republican propaganda out there than there was 50-60 years ago.
If things have been rigged for many decades, then how did all those Republicans get elected.
As far as mail-in ballots over 40% of Biden's were mail-in, but about 33% of Trump's were mail-in. Were Trump's mail-in votes fraudulent?
Let's face it....Trump lost a winnable election because he lost a lot of white male voters who voted for him in 2016. He also lost millions of winnable moderate votes with his immature actions including botching the first debate with Biden when he acted like a clown on drugs.
Quit following the "rigged" narrative by scoundrels like Hemingway and others.  Trump just lost...he could have won it, but the shot himself in the foot. No cheating necessary by the Dems.
you are smoking something so you need to put it out.

Since Eisenhower, we have had 5 elected Republican Presidents (Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, Trump) and 6 elected Democrat Presidents (Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, Obama, Biden).

If you wish to be believable on anything you say, you must begin with facts.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 01:21:10 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington