Author Topic: The Biden doctrine: America’s planned obsolescence  (Read 81 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden doctrine: America’s planned obsolescence
« on: October 29, 2021, 01:17:10 pm »
October 29, 2021
By Andrea Widburg

When Joe Biden ran for office, he did a good job of staying on message. He would be the antidote to Trump’s “abnormal” presidency (never mind that the only abnormal thing was the leftist establishment’s furious and often illegal efforts to oust him). Biden would be the calm, unifying leader. This was a lie. From his first day, Biden’s goal has been to upend every American institution, every American value, and America itself. After nine months, it’s clear that the Biden doctrine is the planned obsolescence of America.

Although less common now, “planned obsolescence” was a popular expression when I was growing up. It referred to the fact that corporations, rather than building things to last, built them to fail—that’s the “planned obsolescence”—so that people would be forced to buy them over and over.

Trump’s presidency was the antithesis of planned obsolescence. He improved American institutions so that they would benefit all Americans now and in the future. It was right there in his campaign slogan: Make America Great Again.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/the_biden_doctrine_americas_planned_obsolescence.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Biden doctrine: America’s planned obsolescence
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 01:10:27 am »
October 29, 2021
By Andrea Widburg

When Joe Biden ran for office, he did a good job of staying on message. He would be the antidote to Trump’s “abnormal” presidency (never mind that the only abnormal thing was the leftist establishment’s furious and often illegal efforts to oust him). Biden would be the calm, unifying leader. This was a lie. From his first day, Biden’s goal has been to upend every American institution, every American value, and America itself. After nine months, it’s clear that the Biden doctrine is the planned obsolescence of America.

It worked

His handlers were able to sell him as the "moderate statesman" over the "chaotic"  Trump to independent voters. Throw in COVID as an excuse to hide in the basement and it was the perfect storm.

I disagree with the first sentence about staying on message. When Biden came out of the basement, we would get statements like " you aren't black."
While the Democrats were cheering on the burning of our cities, not a word from him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: The Biden doctrine: America’s planned obsolescence
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 01:56:45 am »
And when memory failed and written records were falsified-when that happened,
 the claim of the Party to have improved the conditions of human life had got to be accepted,
 because there did not exist any standard against which it could be tested.” 
--George Orwell “1984”