Author Topic: Kyrsten Sinema on Biden Agenda Rebranding: ‘I Look Forward to Getting This Done’  (Read 86 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyrsten Sinema on Biden Agenda Rebranding: ‘I Look Forward to Getting This Done’

Wendell Husebø 28 Oct 2021

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) indicated Thursday she may accept President Joe Biden’s rebranded $1.85 trillion reconciliation framework.

Her potential blessing on the framework could be enough to convince the far-left to unlock the $2.1 trillion “bipartisan” infrastructure bill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA is attempting to pass Thursday.

“After months of productive, good-faith negotiations with President Biden and the White House, we have made significant progress on the proposed budget reconciliation package,” Sinema said in a press release.

“I look forward to getting this done, expanding economic opportunities and helping everyday families get ahead,” she added.

Sinema’s public statement has not convinced Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) the reconciliation framework is acceptable. He told reporters Thursday the framework “needs to be improved.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/28/kyrsten-sinema-biden-agenda-rebranding-i-look-forward-getting-this-done/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Sinema folded as expected she would. She is a DCP disciple POS! May they all rot in HELL! Manchin isn't far behind.