Author Topic: ‘If You Are Black, Avoid Texas’: NAACP Calls On Pro Athletes to Avoid Signing with Texas Teams Due t  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘If You Are Black, Avoid Texas’: NAACP Calls On Pro Athletes to Avoid Signing with Texas Teams Due to Abortion, Voting Rights Laws

Dylan Gwinn 28 Oct 2021

If the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) had their way, every pro athlete in every major American sport would refuse to sign with Texas teams due to its voting and abortion rights laws.

In a letter addressed to the Players Associations representing athletes in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and WNBA, the NAACP urged players to avoid the Lone Star State and “seek employment with sports teams located in states that will protect, honor and serve your families with integrity.”

“From abortion to voting rights and mask mandates, Texas has become a blueprint by legislators to violate constitutional rights for all, especially for women, children, and marginalized communities,” NAACP President and CEO Derrick Johnson wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/10/28/if-you-are-black-avoid-texas-naacp-calls-on-pro-athletes-to-avoid-signing-with-texas-teams-due-to-abortion-voting-rights-laws/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No racism by the NAACP whatsoever, right?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
No racism by the NAACP whatsoever, right?

Right.
Rule #1 - The only people who can be racists are white people.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Had to laugh at the inclusion of the NHL in that mandate.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is this going to be the "One Step Too Far" that ends the power of these racist communist posers?

I know that if I were a poor black kid just graduating from college and was offered a 6 figure contract to play pro sports with a team in Texas,the NAACP could kiss my butt!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is this going to be the "One Step Too Far" that ends the power of these racist communist posers?

I know that if I were a poor black kid just graduating from college and was offered a 6 figure contract to play pro sports with a team in Texas,the NAACP could kiss my butt!

So much for the diversity and inclusion meme.  This will only make Texas sports team whiter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Had to laugh at the inclusion of the NHL in that mandate.   :silly:

@catfish1957

No problem. As soon as 2 blacks start playing pro hockey,the press will discover the game was originally created in Africa,and the white honkie racists dun stolen it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!