Author Topic: PETA Urges MLB to Stop Using the Term ‘Bullpen’ Due to Insensitivity to Cows  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PETA Urges MLB to Stop Using the Term ‘Bullpen’ Due to Insensitivity to Cows

Dylan Gwinn 28 Oct 2021

The next time an MLB manager makes a moove to the bullpen, he will anger a large group of PETA activists who think the term bullpen is insensitive to cows.

In a statement issued Thursday by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), the animal rights organization made it clear they find the term “bullpen” to be mocking towards the “misery of sensitive animals.”

Instead, PETA would like MLB to begin referring to the bullpen as the “arm barn.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/10/28/peta-urges-mlb-to-stop-using-the-term-bullpen-due-to-insensitivity-to-cows/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

I had to look to see if this was a Bee article.

Online Kamaji

Are you kidding me?

Online mountaineer

PETA would like MLB to begin referring to the bullpen as the “arm barn.”
That's insensitive to all other limbs, and to anyone who doesn't possess all limbs. Just call it "the place where baseball players commonly referred to as pitchers toss a baseball long enough to warm up their muscles."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Next the word police will want to ban "Dugout" because it is offensive to Indians and their early canoes.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Doesn't PETA have some dogs and cats to free form slavery.....by killing them?

Online mountaineer

Doesn't PETA have some dogs and cats to free form slavery.....by killing them?
Any truth to the rumor that PETA will award Tony Fauci their "animal killer of the year" award?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
LOL!  I would hire Andrew Dice Clay to write a response letter to PETA!    :yowsa:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald