Author Topic: Why I Fear Chinese Dominance  (Read 69 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why I Fear Chinese Dominance
« on: October 28, 2021, 05:19:45 pm »
October 28, 2021
Why I Fear Chinese Dominance
By Twilight Patriot

From 1945 to the present day, the United States has been the world's dominant power, militarily, economically, and culturally.  But a lot of people realize that this is changing, and soon, China will probably be the dominant power.

Perhaps you saw the news a few days ago about how Boston Celtics games have been removed from Chinese media after Celtics forward Enes Kantor made a video about the oppression of Tibet?  As China is the NBA's biggest emerging market, it would be naïve to think that Kantor isn't in for an unpleasant word from the Celtics' owner and/or manager.

Or perhaps you remember back in May how the actor and WWE wrestler John Cena was cajoled into telling his Chinese fans that he was "very sorry" for calling Taiwan a country?  "I made a mistake," he said, "It's so, so, so, so, so, so important — I love and respect Chinese people ..."

When China is the world's dominant commercial power and also cares deeply about the ideological purity of those it does business with, it is only natural that the tendrils of the Chinese Communist Party will reach across the ocean and strangle freedom of speech in distant lands.

Despite the minor embarrassment of COVID-19, Chinese power and prestige are rising steeply.  And let's be honest here: even COVID isn't as wholly Chinese a problem as some naïve Americans like to think.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/why_i_fear_chinese_dominance.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Why I Fear Chinese Dominance
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 05:32:10 pm »

I don't see millions of Americans emigrating to China.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Why I Fear Chinese Dominance
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 06:10:21 pm »
I don't see millions of Americans emigrating to China.

Why should they, when they intend to control the U.S. by buying up its political leaders?