Author Topic: Manchin, Sinema sidestep saying if they support Biden framework  (Read 108 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manchin, Sinema sidestep saying if they support Biden framework
« on: October 28, 2021, 04:32:03 pm »
Manchin, Sinema sidestep saying if they support Biden framework
By Jordain Carney - 10/28/21 11:57 AM EDT

Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.), two key moderates, both sounded positive on Thursday about their talks with the White House, but neither offered explicit support for the spending framework unveiled by President Biden.

Sinema, in a statement, said she and the White House “have made significant progress on the proposed budget reconciliation package.”

“I look forward to getting this done, expanding economic opportunities and helping everyday families get ahead,” she added.

Spokespeople for Sinema didn’t immediately respond to emails about if she supports the framework and her carefully worded statement doesn’t directly address the question.

Manchin, asked if he supports the framework, did a hard pivot.

“This is all in the hands of the House right now. I’ve worked on good faith and I look forward to continuing to work in good faith and that’s all I’m going to say,” Manchin told reporters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/578922-manchin-sinema-sidestep-saying-if-they-support-biden-framework
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Manchin, Sinema sidestep saying if they support Biden framework
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 04:38:54 pm »
They are DCP disciples and will do as their masters command.