Author Topic: Leftist American Teens Helping Mexican Cartels Smuggle Illegal Migrants from Border  (Read 131 times)

rangerrebew

Leftist American Teens Helping Mexican Cartels Smuggle Illegal Migrants from Border
Border crisis deepens as cartels take hold
By: Jack Murphy  |@NeonNettle
 on 26th October 2021 @ 6.00pm

Mexican cartels are reportedly paying American teenagers $1,000 for every illegal immigrant they drive from the border, according to reports.

Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo spoke to GOP Congressman Buddy Carter of Georgia on the issue:

"Let me turn to the border, because Congressman, I know you’ve been there," Bartiromo said.

"We were there three times in the last two years, and we’ve watched the situation worsen quite significantly.

"Now we are expecting another massive, organized caravan of migrants there."

https://neonnettle.com/news/17165-leftist-american-teens-helping-mexican-cartels-smuggle-illegal-migrants-from-border

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And these same teens will be wondering why they can't find summer jobs next summer.

Not to mention wonder why their taxes are so high once they do start working.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

I doubt seriously if the kids will even file returns.  In fact, I would guess they've been told not to or the bad guys will get uncovered and they would lose their 'jobs."  Since there will be tons of refugees as long as the democrats are destroying America they don't need to worry about losing their "jobs." :nono:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 05:56:38 pm by rangerrebew »