Author Topic: China launches suspected anti-satellite weapon into space  (Read 144 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

China launches suspected anti-satellite weapon into space
« on: October 26, 2021, 04:20:03 pm »
China launches suspected anti-satellite weapon into space
Washington Times, Oct 25, 2021, Bill Gertz

China has launched a new satellite that analysts say can be used as a weapon capable of grabbing and crushing American satellites.

The Shijian-21 satellite was sent aloft on Sunday atop a rocket booster from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center, ostensibly for cleaning “space debris,” according to the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corp, Beijing’s state-run space company. The company stated that the satellite is “tasked with demonstrating technologies to alleviate and neutralize space debris.”

The robotic satellite launch followed a suspected recent test of a new hypersonic missile that Chinese officials said was a peaceful space experiment.

More:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/25/china-launches-suspected-anti-satellite-weapon/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: China launches suspected anti-satellite weapon into space
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 04:21:22 pm »
"Wow, Space Force. It's the plane of today.” Jen Psaki, Feb 2, 2021.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: China launches suspected anti-satellite weapon into space
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 04:22:21 pm »
Wonder how many non-agression treaties this breaks?

I'm sure Pedo Joe and his mindless minnies are working on it right now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.