Author Topic: Bombshell: The Leaky Vaccine Breakthrough Variant Is Here  (Read 223 times)

Offline corbe

Bombshell: The Leaky Vaccine Breakthrough Variant Is Here
« on: October 26, 2021, 04:09:10 pm »
Bombshell: The Leaky Vaccine Breakthrough Variant Is Here

by Dr. Joseph Mercola  October 26, 2021 in Opinions

Editor’s Commentary: As our regular readers know, we do not invoke the word “bombshell” very often. In this article by Dr. Joseph Mercola, we could easily use the plural of the word because there are several extremely important pieces of information to disseminate.

First, the science appears to be pointing to an argument I’ve made for a while. I get tons of hate mail from people calling me out for saying that the “vaccines” may make people more susceptible to Covid-19, especially in the long run as the coronavirus continues to mutate. They call me every name in the book, most of which I could not repeat on this family-friendly site. But as more data comes in, the likelihood that my “conspiracy theory” is accurate rises.

Second, the need for natural immunity to become the primary attack against the disease is becoming increasingly clear. I’ve held back on suggesting something radical that would help the world fight this, but I’ll go ahead and explain it now. We should consider using a controlled infection protocol, one in which young and healthy people plan visits to the hospital where they can be infected and immediately treated for Covid-19 until they’re well. There’s always a risk with things like this; even in the best circumstances it’s likely that some people will die. That’s why nobody is willing to suggest it, but expansion of natural immunity seems to be the best way to mitigate the effects of this disease.

Third, and this one needs to be thoroughly understood, antibody-dependent enhancement is a problem that will not only make people more susceptible to Covid-19 variants, but will also harm their body’s ability to fight off other diseases. It’s a massive problem that’s emerging right in front of our eyes, yet nobody in government, mainstream media, Big Tech, academia, or Big Pharma are even mentioning it. Those in the healthcare industry who talk about it usually dismiss it, but people like Dr. Mercola are ringing the alarm bells as loudly as possible.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2021/10/26/bombshell-the-leaky-vaccine-breakthrough-variant-is-here/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Bombshell: The Leaky Vaccine Breakthrough Variant Is Here
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 04:50:23 pm »
I don’t know, I trust Mercola more than the puppy-killing bureaucrat and his ilk.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 04:53:47 pm »
I don’t know, I trust Mercola more than the puppy-killing bureaucrat and his ilk.

Never trust your health to a man that would torture puppies.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 06:35:01 pm »
Whether

or

They're both fruitcakes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 07:28:17 pm »
Whether

or

They're both fruitcakes.

Now you’ve made me hungry!  :tongue2:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains