Author Topic: Report: American Families on Average Pay $9 More for Tank of Gas Under Biden-Harris Admin  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: American Families on Average Pay $9 More for Tank of Gas Under Biden-Harris Admin

Wendell Husebø 25 Oct 2021

American families on average are paying nine dollars more for tank of gas under the Biden-Harris administration than under former President Trump, FOX WTGS calculated.

Last year, the average price of gas was $1.22 less than in October of 2021.

“It costs motorists $45.90 to fill a 15-gallon tank of gasoline; that is nine dollars more than what motorists paid in January of 2020 when pump prices hit their peak of $2.46 per gallon,” FOX WTGS reported.

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has increased “six cents over the past week to hit $3.38,” the AAA wrote in a press release. “The pump price has gone up every day in the past 27 days, adding approximately 20 cents to the cost of a gallon of gas.”

Establishment media news networks have not been able to ignore the increase in gas prices. The Republican National Committee’s (RNC) War Room clipped a video Monday of MSNBC acknowledging there is not a state where the average price for a gallon of gas is below $3.00:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/10/25/report-american-families-on-average-pay-9-more-for-tank-of-gas-under-biden-harris-admin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"American Families on Average Pay $9 More for Tank of Gas Under Biden-Harris Administration"

By this time next year, they may be paying close to $9 ... for a GALLON of gas.

Offline cato potatoe

It's going to be a long, cold winter for many people.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I have two winters of firewood right now.... I might have more if I can get rid of this gout in my durn hand. Hard to split logs when you can't hold a tool.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....