Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28415 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nope.  Not one @Bigun   Not one.

Banana republic bullshit! From beginning to end.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Denies Cassidy Hutchinson Allegations He Threw Food at White House Wall

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied Cassidy Hutchinson’s allegations that he threw food in the White House’s dining room in response to an interview that former Attorney General Bill Barr conducted with the Associated Press.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/28/donald-trump-denies-cassidy-hutchinson-allegations-he-threw-food-at-white-house-wall/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not Possible: Donald Trump Mocks Allegation He Tried to Grab Steering Wheel of the Presidential Limo on January 6

Charlie Spiering28 Jun 20220

Former President Donald Trump ridiculed testimony from a former White House aide, Cassidy Hutchinson, about his actions on January 6th.

Hutchinson claimed that Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the presidential limousine, known as “The Beast,” after his January 6 speech to supporters, and steer the vehicle toward the Capitol Building.

She testified that she heard details about the story at the White House from Tony Ornato, the Assistant Director of the United States Secret Service Office of Training at the time, while serving the president.

In response, Trump referred to Hutchinson’s testimony as a “fake story” on social media.

“Wouldn’t even have been possible to do such a ridiculous thing,” he wrote.

Hutchinson, an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified about Trump’s actions to the special Congressional committee investigating the Capitol Hill riots on January 6.

Trump promised, during his speech on January 6, to march to Capitol Hill with his supporters to protest Congress certifying the 2020 election results.

But when the president was told by his security detail they would not take him to the Capitol, he was upset.

Hutchinson testified that Trump told his security detail, “The president said something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f-ing president, take me up to the Capitol now,'” she said, and then lunged at the steering wheel, citing the story that Ornato told her.

She also said that Trump “used his free hand” to lunge at his security detail.

“When Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicle,” Hutchinson said.

Hutchinson’s testimony offered new alleged details about the president’s actions on that day as the Democrat-led committee continues to try to paint Trump as an unhinged maniac who posed a serious threat to American democracy.

She was not physically present for the events she described but based her testimony on hearsay she got from a member of the Secret Service.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/28/not-possible-donald-trump-mocks-allegation-he-tried-to-grab-steering-wheel-of-the-presidential-limo-on-january-6/

Oh she didn't witness this...this is 2nd hand info relayed to her.... *****rollingeyes*****
Support the USO

I don't believe a word of this.... :thud

I saw this and couldn't even post it .... it is so infuriatingly absurd.    9999hair out0000

The corrupt J6 committee’s new SURPRISE WITNESS was so appalled by Trump and J6 that she…was planning to go work for Trump at his FL residence eight days *after* January 6 (article was published on January 14, 2021).

This Soviet show trial is a joke. https://t.co/tkj7IqflwG pic.twitter.com/YdcYTGJyJH— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 28, 2022

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
·1h

Why isn’t the @January6thCmte informing the American people about how many times President Trump asked for the National Guard to be at the Capitol on Jan 6th???

Why was Pres Trump’s NG requests denied with all the known intelligence reports leading up to the 6th???

"My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Trump grab the steering wheel. I guess it’s pretty serious.” @StarChamberMaid https://t.co/zkhFpvtt5P— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) June 28, 2022

Then, Trump hotwired a helicopter & took off. But not before a secret service agent wrapped his belt around a skid & used it to climb on board. A fight ensued & the helicopter crashed into the Potomac. Both died in the crash but Pfizer revived them with unicorn powder.— Brendon B Sayin (@BrendonBSayin) June 28, 2022

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I saw this and couldn't even post it .... it is so infuriatingly absurd.    9999hair out0000

You'd think this level of elaborate J6 committee hoax would at least have some plausibility to it. 

Who wrote this thing....   Jesse Smollette?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 28, 2022 4:51pm EDT
Andy McCarthy on January 6 committee hearing: 'They're building a very strong case'
Ex-aide Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony on former President Trump's behavior on Jan. 6 appears damaging
Fox News Staff
By Fox News Staff | Fox News

Directly following Tuesday afternoon's bombshell testimony in the January 6 committee hearing, Fox News contributor Andy McCarthy gave his take on the significance and possible legal ramifications of the claims of former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson on ‘The Story.’

ANDY MCCARTHY: I'd say two things. Number one, it's incredibly irresponsible the way the House did the impeachment back in January 2021. This investigation should have been done. This evidence should have been in front of the Senate. These charges should have been in the articles of impeachment. And then we wouldn't be talking about criminal prosecution. Or if we were, we'd be doing it in a very different context. Secondly, that having been said, they're building a very strong case now, understanding, again, that there hasn't been cross-examination and all that stuff that we always say.

JAN. 6 COMMITTEE: THURSDAY HEARING WILL FOCUS ON TRUMP PRESSURING DOJ OVER 2020 ELECTION

They're building a very strong case on this idea of corruptly impeding Congress from doing its job. And based on what I heard today, leaving incitement aside, you know, it's a federal crime to intimidate or assault members of Congress. And I continue to think the important testimony that came out today was just how much information President Trump had about how armed to the teeth this crowd was and his reaction that, well, what's the problem with that? They're not coming for me. I'm not the one who's threatened by all this. And then he encourages them. He not only encourages them to go to the Capitol, he wants to lead them. I kept thinking the thought of him leading a mob down to the Capitol. What would the Capitol Police have done if the president of the United States was leading the mob? How could they conceivably have contained that?

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/andy-mccarthy-january-6-committee-hearing-theyre-building-very-strong-case
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Welp: New Jan 6th Panel Witness Wanted To Work With Trump Even After Jan 6th – Trump Has Responded
By
PRSTAFF -

June 28, 2022Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows, was the brand new surprise witness of the sham Jan 6th panel.

https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1541831910728646657

From Just The News:

An aide to Mark Meadow when he was Trump White House chief of staff will testify Tuesday before the Democrat-led House Jan. 6 committee.

The aide, Meadows’ “special assistant” Cassidy Hutchinson has previously told committee she saw her boss burn documents in his office after a meeting with Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry.

Hutchinson has already met with committee investigators on three separate occasions. However, her scheduled testimony Tuesday will be her first time officially talking about such matters in public.

The committee had initially rescheduled all of this week’s hearings until after the House’s July 4th break, but suddenly changed course on Monday, announcing Hutchinson’s testimony.

The witness planned to work with Trump even after January 6th.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1541796051098779649

more
https://thepalmierireport.com/welp-new-jan-6th-panel-witness-wanted-to-work-with-trump-even-after-jan-6th/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Dean: Hutchinson Testimony Showed Trump’s ‘Criminality’ – Grand Jury Next

John Dean, the ex-White House counsel for Richard Nixon, said on CNN’s coverage of today’s hearing by the House Select Committee investigating January 6, 2021 that the testimony from Mark Meadow’s former aide Cassidy Hutchinson proves former President Donald Trump’s criminality.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/28/john-dean-hutchinson-testimony-showed-trumps-criminality-grand-jury-next/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woodward: Hutchinson’s Testimony Showed ‘Dangerous’ Trump ‘Incited’ Capitol Violence

Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward said on CNN’s coverage of today’s hearing by the House Select Committee investigating January 6, 2021 that the testimony from Mark Meadows’ former aide Cassidy Hutchinson proved Donald Trump was a dangerous president who incited the Capitol riot.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/28/woodward-hutchinsons-testimony-showed-dangerous-trump-incited-capitol-violence/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I object your honor...hearsay!

The story behind AP report that caused Trump to throw lunch
By DAVID BAUDER36 minutes ago

NEW YORK (AP) — The news story that reportedly caused former President Donald Trump to throw his lunch against a White House wall came from an exclusive interview that former Attorney General William Barr had arranged with The Associated Press.

The scoop, which was published on Dec. 1, 2020, quoted Barr as saying that the U.S. Justice Department had uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election. It was a bombshell that contradicted the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of the election.

In testimony before the Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson recalled “hearing noise coming from down the hallway” around the time the AP interview was published.

She noticed a door propped open in a West Wing dining room room where Trump had eaten, and a valet who was changing a tablecloth.

“He motioned for me to come in and then pointed towards the front of the room near the fireplace mantle and the TV when I first noticed there was ketchup dripping down the wall and there was a shattered porcelain plate on the floor,” Hutchinson said.

The valet told her that Trump was angry about Barr’s interview with AP and had thrown his lunch against the wall, she said.

more
https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-politics-elections-donald-trump-william-barr-a7781d455b044964eb01057534dbb010
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

There is no coming back from all of this.  It is very obvious that they will likely conclude that Trump should be indicted or at least stipulated that he can never hold political office again.  Just my opinion here.

@libertybele

Yup! The Dims and their RINO butt-buddies will most likely indict him on some sort of BS charges so vague they can be neither proven or disproven,right before the campaign season starts.

Watch for Mitch the Bitch to play a starring role.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30

BREAKING: President Trump intended to march to Capitol AND ENTER IT after Jan. 6 speech as part of "OTR movement" but was turned back by the Secret Service. Irate, Trump tried to grab steering wheel of Beast. Revelation undercuts J6C narrative Trump knew violence would break out

1:58 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

Never happened. If it had,you can bet your ass that SS agent would have been fired,and it would have been in all the papers and tv broadcasts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Yup! The Dims and their RINO butt-buddies will most likely indict him on some sort of BS charges so vague they can be neither proven or disproven,right before the campaign season starts.

Watch for Mitch the Bitch to play a starring role.

Mitch & McCarthy both @sneakypete
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Has ANY "witness" been cross-examined?

By whom?  There is no defense council.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Can you imagine the cross-examination had there been any actual Republicans or conservatives on this panel, like a Jim Jordan, even Trey Gowdy during his day?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien