Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28386 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Politico’s Betsy Woodruff Swan (@woodruffbets): "I have talked with two separate Democratic members of Congress in the last couple of weeks about January 6th … Both of them have said, offhandedly, ‘Nobody gives a bleep about January 6th'"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1539725157916639232

"12 minutes of Democrats denying election results."  (Video)

https://youtu.be/XX2Ejqjz6TA

« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 01:37:41 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Greg Price
@greg_price11

The J6 Committee is doing such serious and non-politically motivated work that they got Sean Penn sitting right in the front row.

2:59 PM · Jun 23, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline libertybele

My soap was interrupted once again for the J6 special report. I watched about 10 minutes with Cheney interviewing Cassidy Hutchinson.  I turned it off when she testified that she was afraid of what was going to transpire on J6 because it was a threat to democracy.  Meadows was mentioned as was her conversation with Giuliani and she relayed that conversation to Meadows.  I'm biased towards Trump of course and this testimony in my opinion was rehearsed and the questions asked to prompt a damaging testimony.  They even had a mock-up of the West Wing and asked her to confirm her location within the West Wing.

There is no coming back from all of this.  It is very obvious that they will likely conclude that Trump should be indicted or at least stipulated that he can never hold political office again.  Just my opinion here.

Jan. 6 hearing to feature ex-Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson in surprise committee meeting

A high-ranking aide in former President Donald Trump's administration is set to testify in a surprise hearing of the Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday.

Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide of Trump former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, is expected to appear and testify at the ongoing committee hearings regarding the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Hutchinson's position as a high-ranking aide under Meadows has excited many hoping for insider information on the events of the riots from the perspective of the West Wing....................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jan-6-hearing-ex-meadows-aide-cassidy-hutchinson-surprise-committee-meeting
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 05:30:00 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

"Tucker Carlson Interviews Conservative Lawyer John Eastman To Discuss The Democrats' January 6th Witch-Hunt & The FBI Seizing His Phone Without Showing Him A Warrant"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1541587201208852480

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Tucker Carlson Interviews Conservative Lawyer John Eastman To Discuss The Democrats' January 6th Witch-Hunt & The FBI Seizing His Phone Without Showing Him A Warrant"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1541587201208852480

The stuff banana republics are made of.  Makes me furious!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

The stuff banana republics are made of.  Makes me furious!

Me, too @Bigun I haven't felt this powerless since Nov 3, 2020

"You can clearly see Alex Jones and Ali Alexander directing people away from the Capitol  I know this is not the narrative But it is the truth"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1541592310387032064

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Take heart @Right_in_Virginia it's ALL coming to light now and either we will win or the Republic is history.

I thank God for sending us Donald J. Trump when he did!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30

BREAKING: President Trump intended to march to Capitol AND ENTER IT after Jan. 6 speech as part of "OTR movement" but was turned back by the Secret Service. Irate, Trump tried to grab steering wheel of Beast. Revelation undercuts J6C narrative Trump knew violence would break out

1:58 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter Web App

BREAKING: Cassidy Hutchinson, Fmr. aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows testifies Trump demanded to be taken to Capitol after Jan. 6 rally, attempted to grab steering wheel from Secret Service agent. “I’m the bleep President! Take me up to the Capitol now!” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1541845913412534277

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Saw it too.  The FBI has become the political enforcement arm of the dimocratic party
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

G Raymond Kelly (aka Greg Kelly)
@gregkellyusa

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON IS A SILLY GOSSIP !!!

2:03 PM · Jun 28, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
BREAKING: Cassidy Hutchinson, Fmr. aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows testifies Trump demanded to be taken to Capitol after Jan. 6 rally, attempted to grab steering wheel from Secret Service agent. “I’m the bleep President! Take me up to the Capitol now!” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1541845913412534277

If anyone believes this, I have some land in FL that rarely floods for sale.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
31m
BREAKING: Junior Meadows staffer tells Jan 6 Committee that Trump attacked a Secret Service agent and tried to take control of the presidential limo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
·
34s
Kind of weird how a key witness who would've testified to Congress at the J6 hearings about government agitators dropped dead (in Biden's parlance) yesterday before he could testify.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
31m
BREAKING: Junior Meadows staffer tells Jan 6 Committee that Trump attacked a Secret Service agent and tried to take control of the presidential limo

I am not watching any of this garbage.  Is any of this under oath? 

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
·
34s
Kind of weird how a key witness who would've testified to Congress at the J6 hearings about government agitators dropped dead (in Biden's parlance) yesterday before he could testify.

Just where were Bill and Hill yesterday?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I am not watching any of this garbage.  Is any of this under oath?

Has ANY "witness" been cross-examined?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Committee: "So where did you discover all these 'suddenly remembered' stories about Jan 6?"

Witness:

2:10 PM · Jun 28, 2022  Twitter Web App

Has ANY "witness" been cross-examined?

Nope.  Not one @Bigun   Not one.