Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28417 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Response to ratings below QVC's  3AM infomericals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30

AG Barr's deposition is very telling. Turns out he decided not to investigate based on his "opinion" from 30,000 feet that there was no election fraud in Atlanta,Detroit,Philly &Milwaukee. He never actually inspected any ballots on the ground. (He audibly laughed at "2000 Mules")

5:28 PM · Jun 13, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30

AG Barr's deposition is very telling. Turns out he decided not to investigate based on his "opinion" from 30,000 feet that there was no election fraud in Atlanta,Detroit,Philly &Milwaukee. He never actually inspected any ballots on the ground. (He audibly laughed at "2000 Mules")

I remember way back when Barr was nominated, so many here and other conservative circles believing he was a much a swamp creature as any other RINO in D.C.  He sure didn't disappoint his masters did he?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Derrick Byron
@derrickcbyron
·2m

Just heard Jason Miller of GETTR testified under oath during the Jan 6th committee and threw Americas Mayor @MayorRudyGiuliani under the bus HARD!

It amazes me everyday seeing all these Fakes pretending to be MAGA in the close inner circle of @realDonaldTrump and how he was still able to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Imagine they were busy helping our President Trump instead of knifing him in the back at every turn. Explains why @realDonaldTrump didn’t join GETTR!

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

I am disgusted and outraged at the out right lie by Jason Miller and Bill Steppien. I was upset that they were not prepared for the massive cheating (as well as other lawyers around the President) I REFUSED all alcohol that evening. My favorite drink..Diet Pepsi

Is the false testimony from Miller and Steppien because I yelled at them? Are they being paid to lie?

10:29 AM · Jun 14, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30

BREAKING: It was AG Barr who reached out to an AP reporter--not the other way around--to declare claims of election fraud baseless in that Dec. 1, 2020, AP story. Barr arranged a lunch with the reporter, he confessed to J6 lawyers. Clearly,Barr was trying to get Trump to fire him

5:47 PM · Jun 13, 2022·Twitter Web App

Lauren
@TRUMPGRLOC

You know what happened on Jan 6, 2021?

I filled my tank for $26.70.

5:49 PM · Jun 13, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Will someone, please, throw a straitjacket on this odious liar .....

"A message from Vice Chair @RepLizCheney about Thursday’s hearing."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/January6thCmte/status/1536815728208355330

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

The mules haven't been debunked by the media, they've been ignored.

5:25 PM · Jun 13, 2022·TweetDeck

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

GETTR has a huge conservative base.  Why would their founder do something that idiotic?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30

But wait...wasn't that the same technology used to arrest 1/6 protesters who have been held in defiance of the 5th and 14th Amendments?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

The mules haven't been debunked by the media, they've been ignored.

5:25 PM · Jun 13, 2022·TweetDeck
Evidence was never reviewed by the courts that (wrongly) dismissed suits on 'standing'.

Everyone whose vote was diluted by those fraudulent counts/ballots should have a dog in this fight.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

GETTR has a huge conservative base.  Why would their founder do something that idiotic?
Maybe he is selling short...

C S Lewis

Evidence was never reviewed by the courts that (wrongly) dismissed suits on 'standing'.

Everyone whose vote was diluted by those fraudulent counts/ballots should have a dog in this fight.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30

JUST IN: Next Jan 6 hearing now delayed for a THIRD time,rescheduling from 10 AM to 1 PM Thurs. Reported "technical issues" incl teleprompters committee members have relied on to not only read their statements but also their questions to witnesses in the tightly scripted hearings

6:06 PM · Jun 15, 2022·Twitter Web App

Gohmert:  "Nothing like a tourist crashing a Capitol Hill press conference and shaming the mainstream media over their despicable coverage, or lack thereof, of #J6 political prisoners. Thank you, sir!"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/replouiegohmert/status/1537139558772523008

We've got to do something ....

"Stop what you’re doing and watch this"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1537234175463682048

Bonnie Nichols Speaks out on Husband Ryan J6 Inmate 06/15/2022  (Full video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v15zi79/?pub=4

Andy Biggs:  "Democrats have politicized and weaponized America's justice system to unjustly place Jan. 6 defendants in the D.C. prison system."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepAndyBiggsAZ/status/1537189984108683269

"There's the confirmation that Jan6th was an FBI operation.  If the FBI can't say, "No, we did not instigate that insurrection," the public should assume they instigated that insurrection. I'll block anyone who says "sources and methods" stops the FBI from saying, "No"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1537186925961916417

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Find out if you are in the 40% who don't believe in facts by taking the Hoax Quiz.

5:24 PM · Jun 15, 2022  Twitter Web App