Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28409 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Newsmax
@newsmax

Exactly one year since the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, an event that Democrat politicians and journalists quickly dubbed an "insurrection" – not one of the more than 700 people facing charges has been accused of anything close to insurrection or terrorism.

If you read Lincoln’s Second Inaugural and Biden’s speech today you will understand the difference between greatness bringing us together and a mean spirited vicious partisan hack trying to drive a deeper wedge in the country he is supposed to lead.— Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich) January 6, 2022

Prior to Jan6, citizens were innocent until proven guilty and governments were presumed corrupt wherever there was a lack of transparency.

After Jan6, that reversed. Now we assume protestors are insurrectionists and elections that can't be fully audited are fair.— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) January 6, 2022

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Scott is on my shitlist.  He wants Vax mandates on 100% of the population.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Pretty much most of the GOP is on my schlitz list.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Things the media, Joe Biden, House Democrats won’t talk about today:

• Ashli Babbitt, Rosanne Boyland, Victoria White

• Pipe bomber

• Unindicted co-conspirators such as Stewart Rhodes

• Ray Epps and neon hatted “Proud Boys”

• 14k hours surveillance video#January6th— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 6, 2022

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Hey @SeditionHunters still waiting for IDs on the neon glowies from January 6. We know you’re working with FBI now…anyone look familiar?

More:  https://amgreatness.com/2021/11/08/where-are-the-neon-hatted-proud-boys/

He sure jumped the shark with that. @Cyber Liberty

Online Kamaji

How many of those bearded fellows got a close shave and a haircut for the summer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He sure jumped the shark with that. @Cyber Liberty

And he's fallen into the lazy habit of saying everybody who disagrees with him has Cognitive Dissonance.  I thought he was better than that.  I used to email him in the days around the beginning of the WWW.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Kamaji

Interesting tidbit:  I've been checking a source I use for political memes fairly constantly today, and I'm seeing a mix of memes that is generally running against the democrats and the Jan. 6 kangaroo court - the blend is probably about 60% against/40% for.  So I would have to say that they aren't getting a lot of purchase amongst people who tend to spend the time creating political memes.

I actually expected to see a tsunami of pro-Biden/anti-Trump/anti-Republican memes drowning out the anti-insurrection memes, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 09:51:45 pm by Kamaji »

Online libertybele

Remember THIS.

https://youtu.be/fHIwiKvdY7E

I remember and I remember the crowds at Trump's rallies.  Yes, I know that they didn't necessarily equate to votes, but on the other hand Joe's lack of crowd numbers certainly didn't indicate an overwhelming number of votes for him either.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yet they are in jail in solitary confinement and tortured,  with NO INDICTMENTS.. no charges. How is that possible in America?  That means, we are not America anymore and a COMMUNIST COUNTRY.  THANKS DEMON-RATS. All have a mental disorder.

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-insurrection-that-wasnt.html

@Right_in_Virginia   Are you able to make this shown?   
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 12:35:14 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

I remember and I remember the crowds at Trump's rallies.  Yes, I know that they didn't necessarily equate to votes, but on the other hand Joe's lack of crowd numbers certainly didn't indicate an overwhelming number of votes for him either.

Yes it does equate to votes!  You think people would go, then NOT vote for him?   A bit of work to go and expense for themselves.  100 million votes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=4s

Offline LegalAmerican

CRIME AND INCIDENTS
Seattle Police Officers Falsified Reports About Proud Boys Moving Toward ‘CHOP:’ Watchdog
By Zachary Stieber January 6, 2022 Updated: January 6, 2022 biggersmaller Print

Seattle police officers falsified a report of armed Proud Boys members heading toward the autonomous zone in the city in 2020, a watchdog found.

The Seattle Police Department abandoned a precinct on June 8, 2020, and activists soon after established an armed protest zone in the area known by some as CHOP.

That same day, officers over the radio said armed members of the Proud Boys, a right-wing group that has clashed with members of the far-left Antifa network, were heading towards the area where the autonomous zone cropped up.

“We’re going to be the one taking my group down around city hall to monitor the group of the Proud Boys gathering right now,” one officer told a dispatcher.

(cont)

Zachary Stieber
REPORTER

https://www.theepochtimes.com/seattle-police-officers-falsified-reports-about-proud-boys-moving-toward-chop-watchdog_4197583.html
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 03:49:10 am by Mod5 »

Offline Mod5

@LegalAmerican - Please do not post entire articles.  Excerpts only with link.

Yet they are in jail in solitary confinement and tortured,  with NO INDICTMENTS.. no charges. How is that possible in America?  That means, we are not America anymore and a COMMUNIST COUNTRY.  THANKS DEMON-RATS. All have a mental disorder.

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-insurrection-that-wasnt.html

@Right_in_Virginia   Are you able to make this shown?

https://rumble.com/embed/vg3wsx/?pub=4

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican - Please do not post entire articles.  Excerpts only with link.

All I posted was a paragraph then the reporters name. That is all I posted, then link.  Thank you for shortening that.  Don't know what is up with EPOCH TIMES. I can't even read their posts, as they ask me to sign up, first,  then this. 

Offline LegalAmerican