Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28440 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Look who's pointing the "nuttery" finger ....

https://mobile.twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/1478373281967321094

Online Kamaji

So, it was a premeditated attack - premeditated by the DOJ and the leadership of the DNC.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, it was a premeditated attack - premeditated by the DOJ and the leadership of the DNC.
That's how I see it.

If they could not get (incite) active and violent participation, they'd provide it.

And all obvious deterrents were removed (barriers, national guard)--they even opened the doors.

In contrast to the behaviour of other groups at the drop of a hat, those who were not Feds at the Capitol (or in their employ) generally refrained from looting, burning, violence, and vandalism, so someone had to do it in order for the narrative to be produced.

Even then, with the exception of shooting Ashli Babbit and beating another woman to death (making the event "deadly"), it took inflammatory language from the Democrats and their shills and the MSM to pimp the idea of an "insurrection" that pales in comparison to the activities of the 'mostly peaceful protest' of the previous summer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

My post on page one of this Topic.  GMTA!

1/6 was "premeditated!"  By the Feds....

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

J.D. Vance
@JDVance1

Literal show trial

Bloomberg Politics
@bpolitics
 · 4h

The House Jan. 6 committee is considering holding televised hearings on the Capitol riot during prime evening viewing hours https://trib.al/BuprBFL

7:26 PM · Jan 4, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - FEMA will gather feedback on January 6th to the latest planning guidance for response to a nuclear detonation.

https://fema.gov/event/national-engagement-seminar-planning-guidance-response-nuclear-detonation

7:04 PM · Jan 4, 2022·Twitter Web App

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

I have not heard one person in my daily life bring up January 6th since January 7th.

7:05 PM · Jan 3, 2022·TweetDeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

That's because nobody but the leftist media gives a damn about it,and even THEY only care because they can use it as a weapon against America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Whole contention all along.  If your record of governance is a disaster on every front.....  Your only to deal with it, is diversions.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

https://mobile.twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1478358617250308096

YUP!

World Exclusive: Federal Commandos Secretly Oversaw Jan 6 Riot, Documents Show – Alex Jones and Special Guest to Break NEW Critical Information on Deep State False Flag

Offline LegalAmerican

Quote from: Kamaji on January 04, 2022, 09:34:28 pm

My post on page one of this Topic.  GMTA!

Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 24, 2021, 07:29:48 pm
1/6 was "premeditated!"  By the Feds....

:bingo: :thumbsup:

Breaking911
@Breaking911

PSAKI: In Jan 6 speech, Biden will lay out the "singular responsibility Mr. Trump has for the chaos and carnage we saw.”

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1478791070595047427

Online Kamaji

There we go again, trying to create a false political narrative.

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Been one year since the pipe bombs were planted at the DNC and RNC. How is it possible that the FBI has not been able to identify down who this person is?

11:33 AM · Jan 5, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online Kamaji

Because they don't want to - professional courtesy, after all.

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel

The Jan 6 pipe bomber is the ultimate litmus test. Once you accept the probability that he's a fed, your entire outlook on the state of our nation must accommodate the reality of an administrative state that is actively seeking to destroy the principles of the American founding.

1:18 PM · Jan 5, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
When it happened to Trump....
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LegalAmerican

Breaking911
@Breaking911

PSAKI: In Jan 6 speech, Biden will lay out the "singular responsibility Mr. Trump has for the chaos and carnage we saw.”

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1478791070595047427

Oh yeah?   

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-insurrection-that-wasnt.html
Rumble — The cops are right there but not even trying to get them to leave. Who in their right mind would call this an insurrection?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=4s

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Breaking911
@Breaking911

These sons of bitches really want to throw gasoline on this fire don't they?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

These sons of bitches really want to throw gasoline on this fire don't they?
That's exactly what it is. My anger level has gone up exponentially all day reading all this crap - and I suspect that's exactly what they want.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

888mouth

Unbelievable.  Here's Psaki giving details on Biden's speech tomorrow.  Notice how she can't quite wipe the smile off her face ....

(Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1478784508514156546

Stefanik Statement on January 6
Jan 5, 2022

Washington, D.C. — Congresswoman Elise Stefanik today released the following statement:

“On January 6, 2021, I strongly and clearly condemned the violence and destruction that occurred at the U.S. Capitol - just as I strongly condemned the entire year of violence and lawlessness that raged across our nation throughout 2020. Our nation owes a debt of gratitude to the U.S. Capitol Police for their bravery and heroism on that day and to those who sacrifice and serve in law enforcement every day across the country.

“It is unacceptable that one year later the American people still do not have answers as to why the Capitol was left so vulnerable and how to ensure it never happens again.

“Rather than focusing on improving the security of the Capitol and adopting all the recommendations from the U.S. Capitol Police, Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats are instead using their illegitimate partisan sham of a committee to shred Constitutional precedent and punish their political opponents. It is unprecedented, and it is dangerous.

“The American people deserve to know that the ONLY office that is off limits to this investigation is the Speaker’s office. The Speaker of the House oversees the Sergeant at Arms who, at her direction, has refused to turn over documents and communications related to January 6th. The fact is that Nancy Pelosi bears responsibility as Speaker of the House for leaving the Capitol so vulnerable despite multiple warnings and requests, and now she is responsible for the cover-up of that fact.

“As I stated on the House Floor as the Representative for New York's 21st Congressional District, I believe that the most precious foundation and the most sacred covenant of our Republic is the right to vote and the faith in the security of our nation's free and fair elections. I swore an oath to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution, and I stand by my objection to the electors of certain states based on the unconstitutional overreach by unelected state officials and judges ignoring state election laws. I am committed to working to strengthen our elections and rebuild that faith, so that our elections are free, fair, secure, safe, and most importantly, that they are according to the United States Constitution."

Below and here are Congresswoman Stefanik’s House Floor Remarks delivered on January 6, 2021:

More:  https://stefanik.house.gov/2022/1/stefanik-statement-on-january-6