Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28410 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2021, 12:39:18 am »
888mouth

https://mobile.twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1465036656868790287

Oh my God!  Dare I ask?  Was it a white person?  Like white ASLI BABBITT, was murdered by black D.C. cop.  She was unarmed, 110 pounds and no threat.  More D.C. police were behind her and next to her.  Michael Leroy Byrd, was the murderer.  The person on the ground, was already dead?  What is he doing with that crowbar?  These are savages. I NOW..want to throw up!   :3:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 12:50:19 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2021, 12:42:49 am »

LegalAmerican

Today#1
POLITICS      PUBLISHED: 2:03 PM 6 JAN 2021  UPDATED: 10:20 PM 6 JAN 2021

President Trump Says Go Home: Antifa Infiltrators Storm Capitol, “These Aren’t Patriots”
God help us… it looks like evil will win and the revival of the United States has been successfully snuffed.
 by Georgette

Well, we knew it was going to happen… antifa agitators disguised as ‘maga’ supporters stormed the capitol building and caused the shooting of at least one woman.
Update: Police let them in:
Now, the president (in the most defeated video I’ve ever seen) has told supporters to go home.
Earlier, he called in the national guard. Just The News reported:
At President @realDonaldTrump’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services. We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) January 6, 2021
I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) also urged protestors to remain peaceful, tweeting out “Thank you to the Capitol Police for protecting the People’s House. Protestors have a Constitutionally-protected right to be heard, but I urge them to remain peaceful.”
Earlier, Congress halted the electoral college vote certification as lawmakers in both chambers were evacuated from the House and Senate floors to their offices. Some have been given gas masks to shield them from the tear gas being deployed by the Capitol police.
Other voices from the Senate GOP caucus have released statements urging peace and lawful behavior as protestors continue to clash with Capitol police.
Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, who led a group of Senators today in contesting the electoral college slate certification, tweeted that “those storming the Capitol need to stop NOW.”
Those storming the Capitol need to stop NOW. The Constitution protects peaceful protest, but violence—from Left or Right— is ALWAYS wrong.And those engaged in violence are hurting the cause they say they support.— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) January 6, 2021

(I always personally loathe when people/polIticians talk like this, as IF ANY RIGHT...would behave like that. Playing both sides. COWARDS.  These are NOT RIGHTS.  One can tell by their dress, demeanor and tats. ALL CRAZY ANTIFA !=L.A.)

pic.twitter.com/Pm2PKV0Fp3
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2021, 12:24:44 pm »
Enjoy reading this while sipping a cup of freshy-brwed coffee   happy77

Steve Bannon’s Jan. 6 Legal Strategy: ‘Blowing Up the Whole System’
Daily Beast, Dec 2, 2021

Steve Bannon—the right-wing media personality turned adviser to Donald Trump turned right-wing media personality again—became the first person in nearly 40 years to be indicted on a charge of criminal contempt of Congress last month after he refused to cooperate with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection. Now, Bannon appears to be using his criminal case to go after the committee that went after him.

Bannon is attempting to force investigators to potentially expose who they’ve talked to and what they’ve said, peek into secret communications on the committee, and create a playbook for other resistant witnesses, according to several legal experts.

"There's no cost to opposing Congress if you can give Congress a black eye for even daring to ask you questions,” said Kel McClanahan, an attorney who specializes in national security matters.

As Bannon faces criminal charges, he’s entitled to the evidence against him. And in a typical galaxy-brain, Bannon countergambit, Trump’s former senior adviser is trying to make some of that evidence public.

According to a Sunday night court filing by federal prosecutors, that includes secret witness interviews by law enforcement and internal communications between House committee staff members. The Justice Department claims that, if this material were exposed to the public, it would cause “specific harms” like “witness tampering," with the added effect of making it difficult to find impartial jurors at a future trial.

More:  https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-bannons-jan-6-legal-strategy-blowing-up-the-whole-system

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2021, 08:28:51 pm »

From Tweet:

I don’t understand why every single Republican member of the House isn’t participating in this.

For the same reason that 80 GOP congresscumers voted for a jab database. or the 18 who gave Pedo Joe his legilstive bland check to ruin the economy.

Half the rank and file in the GOP are no better than the shit those supposedly oppose across the aisle.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 08:30:25 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2021, 08:31:11 pm »
For the same reason that 80 GOP congresscumers voted for a jab database. or the 18 who gave Pedo Joe his legilstive bland check to ruin the economy.

Half the rank and file in the GOP are no better than the shit those supposedly oppose across the aisle.
:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2021, 08:33:31 pm »
For the same reason that 80 GOP congresscumers voted for a jab database. or the 18 who gave Pedo Joe his legilstive bland check to ruin.

The problem I see is the Washington GOP believe the press when they say "It was worse then the Civil War!  It was 1812 all over again!!"  They also believe the press when they report "COVID is going to kill us all!"

We complain that everyday people still get all their news from CNN and MSNBC, but it is obvious we need to get the beltway bunch to tune them out too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2021, 09:37:02 pm »
The problem I see is the Washington GOP believe the press when they say "It was worse then the Civil War!  It was 1812 all over again!!"  They also believe the press when they report "COVID is going to kill us all!"

We complain that everyday people still get all their news from CNN and MSNBC, but it is obvious we need to get the beltway bunch to tune them out too.

:thumbsup:

« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2021, 02:42:35 am »
If you need them,  take your BP meds first....

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1468031000781508613

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2021, 03:54:29 am »
If you need them,  take your BP meds first....

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1468031000781508613

Active persecution, and stripping of constitutional rights based on ideological alignment.

And they make no secret of it.  Pretty much all I should say at this point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2021, 05:43:14 pm »
Where's McCarthy?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1468240185720770575
How can you continue to read the garbage and complete stupidity on Tweaker................I mean Twitter?

« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2021, 01:23:47 am »
How can you continue to read the garbage and complete stupidity on Tweaker................I mean Twitter?

Did you see the press conference @Killer Clouds

« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2021, 01:27:14 am »
Byron York
@ByronYork

Democratic January 6 committee faces a dilemma: Keep pursuing targets until midterm elections, or do something voters care about?

From Politico:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2021, 01:30:10 am »
Where's McCarthy?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1468240185720770575

@Right_in_Virginia

In hell,laughing his ass off at the fools doing the same things they criticized him for doing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2021, 02:32:26 pm »
December 8, 2021
How to help J6 defendants
By Sharon Caldwell
My husband, Thomas Caldwell (“Tom”), quite surprisingly to me, is now known as a ‘January 6er or J6er’ criminal defendant.  This term is applied to people who went to Washington D.C. on January 6th, 2021 to hear President Trump speak, to march to the U.S. Capitol, and to peacefully protest there.  That is what more than 500,000 January 6th attendees did that day -- including me.  Unfortunately, many were arrested for simply exercising their First Amendment rights.  My husband is one of those. He never entered the U.S. Capitol, did not commit any violence against anyone or anything, and did not plan or participate in any kind of attack on the Capitol.  Yet, he was wrongly scooped up and thrown in jail for 53 days.  Most of his jail time was spent in solitary confinement.

At the time of his arrest, Tom was 66 years old.  He is a retired Navy officer and a disabled veteran who lives with chronic pain, debilitating spinal conditions, and other ailments, mostly due to his selfless service to our country.  He has no criminal history and has been an upstanding citizen for half a century.  He is a gentle, fun-loving soul.

Tom is innocent of all the charges the DoJ and FBI have thrown at him.  Lies about him have been spread worldwide through the media. ...

Accordingly, my plea to you this Christmas season is to have compassion for the J6ers and their loved ones.  Pray for them.  Help them.   There are many ways you can help a J6er.  You may donate to individual defendants, adopt a family in need this holiday season, and get information on how to send cards and letters to those incarcerated or under house arrest.  Prayers, cards, and letters provide tremendous joy, hope, and strength to those affected.  Believe me, Tom and I know this first-hand and we are overwhelmed, thankful, and humbled by the support we’ve received.  You can do something very tangible to give others joy and hope. ...
Entire article at American Thinker
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org