Author Topic: The Sheriff Mack Show takes a closer look at the Biden-Harris puppet regime – Brighteon.TV  (Read 54 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
joebiden News 10/22/2021 / By Ramon Tomey

Less than a year after assuming office, the truth about President Joe Biden being a willing puppet has emerged. This is what “Liberty RoundTable” host Sam Bushman talked about during the Oct. 19 edition of “The Sheriff Mack Show” on Brighteon.TV. Filling in for Sherriff Richard Mack, Bushman and his guest Mel K closely scrutinize the Biden administration.

Bushman pitches the idea of a screenplay to Mel K, who has carved a reputation for herself as an exemplary writer of historical dramatic screenplay. “It would be called ‘The Biden Horror Picture Show,'” he quips.

Mel K says she’ll probably pass on that one. “All I ever wanted to do was make movies, but this one I want out of. It is such a nightmare.” She continues: “You know what? It’s all by design, and that’s where a lot of people are getting stuck. They were first looking at it about [Donald] Trump and the election or every little Marxist-communist executive order.”

The host of “The Mel K Show” says there are people behind the scenes who want to undermine the United States. She calls them the puppet masters.

“I’ve been looking at it the whole time [through] the puppet masters [who are] really behind what’s going on in this country. I believe this was planned 50 years ago and they were getting Trump out no matter what because he ruined their grand plan to overthrow America and turn us into basically a nation-state [that is] no longer sovereign,”” Mel K says.

More: https://joebiden.news/2021-10-22-sheriff-mack-show-biden-harris-puppet-regime.html