Author Topic: National School Board Association — We’re sorry for for calling you a terrorist…  (Read 349 times)

Offline EdinVA

The first problem is, I did not and never have voted for any NSBA members, directors or rules so your opinion of me is of no value to me.
The second problems is, that if the school boards acted on input from parents, not just turning a deaf ear, then there would be no issue, so the school boards need to revisit their charters and their oath of office and figure out who's the boss in these parts.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
To borrow from the Zombies

But it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know, why should I care?

Does the tone deaf Azz leading the NSBA and the rest of them really think this weak 'sorry' is gonna make this disappear? Parents have had their fill of the communists destroying their children and America. I think we will continue to see parents pull their children out from the would be State Parents and band up him home schooling groups. With less and less children to indoctrinate just think how safe those teachers will be from Covid.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't GAF about the "apology" from NSBA, I want to know when Garland rescinds his Parents Are Terrorists order.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Apology not accepted.

Justice dept should be individually prosecuting those who made the decision to cause that action.

And guess what?  It is one person in that organization, so should be an easy arrest and prosecution.

Chip Slaven https://www.nsba.org/Executive-Staff

The NSBA's narrative crumbled further when it emerged that the original NSBA letter came not from the NSBA's board, but from the president and CEO, who had consulted with the White House before sending the letter without the board's knowledge or approval.  It was a rogue operation.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Regardless, I have not heard that POSAG Garland has rescinded his threat on all parents.  Until that happens, the value of this letter means precisely dick.

Keep your eye on the ball, folks!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Apology not accepted.

Justice dept should be individually prosecuting those who made the decision to cause that action.

And guess what?  It is one person in that organization, so should be an easy arrest and prosecution.

Chip Slaven https://www.nsba.org/Executive-Staff

He's also just the "interim" holder of that office, which essentially means he's a place-holder until a permanent replacement is nominated.

The little POS:

Offline PeteS in CA

A fauxpology whose only true meaning is that they are sorry they got caught, this time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Top Dems FORCED To Apologize – Total Humiliation
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2021, 07:01:08 pm »
BREAKING: Top Dems FORCED To Apologize – Total Humiliation

(The Post Millennial) – The National School Board Association has issued something of an apology to their members. This after the NSBA sent a letter to President Joe Biden demanding that the Department of Justice, and other agencies, take against against concerned parents who speak up for their children at school board meetings.

“We regret and apologize for the letter,” the NSBA wrote to its members. But the apology was not unequivocal. “To be clear,” they continued, “the safety of school board members, other public school officials and educators, and students is our top priority, and there remains important work to be done on the issue.”

https://nowliberty.com/breaking-top-dems-forced-to-apologize-total-humiliation/

rangerrebew

Re: BREAKING: Top Dems FORCED To Apologize – Total Humiliation
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2021, 07:09:00 pm »
If he thinks parents voicing their concerns to a school board is domestic terrorism, and voices that based on what a political group tells him to say, he has spine of a jelly fish.  I thought the AG was about facts, not opinions, yet that is exactly what he did.  It makes sense the democrats would want a jellyfish such as he for the Supreme Court so he could be told how to vote. :judge: