Author Topic: ‘Flesh-Eating’ STD that causes ‘Beefy Red’ sores is spreading in UK  (Read 149 times)

Online mountaineer

‘Flesh-Eating’ STD that causes ‘Beefy Red’ sores is spreading in UK
 By Natalie O'Neill   
October 22, 2021 9:40pm

A once-rare flesh-eating sexually transmitted disease that causes “beefy red” ulcers is spreading across the UK, according to a report Friday.

Cases of donovanosis — which causes thick sores that damage genital tissue — have been steadily growing in the region since 2016, and cases are expected to rise,  according to data and experts cited by Birmingham Live.

“Figures suggest that donovanosis — which was previously thought to be restricted to places including India, Brazil and New Guinea — is becoming more common on these shores,” Dr. Datta, of MyHealthCare Clinic in London, told the outlet. ... Story at NY POST

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Kinda makes you wonder how much of this has been allowed across our border by the current incompetents in DC, and where it got shipped around the country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

I can't begin to imagine how many diseases are being brought across the southern border.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org