Author Topic: “What Am I Doing Here?”; Biden Gets Rescued By Anderson Cooper After Suffering Another Embarrassing  (Read 291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“What Am I Doing Here?”; Biden Gets Rescued By Anderson Cooper After Suffering Another Embarrassing Brainfreeze

by Clayton Keirns
about an hour ago

During Friday night’s “Town Hall” on CNN, Joe Biden had a rough go of it. It was bad.

One of the most cringeworthy moments is when Anderson Cooper had to literally save Joe after the 46th President forgot the city of Long Beach, CA.

“I was able to go to the private port where — 40 percent of all products coming into the United States of America on the West Coast go through Los Angeles and — and — oh, what am I doing here?” Biden said, forgetting the name of Long Beach, CA.

“Is it Long Beach or —”, Cooper assisted.

“Long Beach. Thank you. And I know both the mayors,” Biden replied.

Watch below:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/what-am-i-doing-here-biden-gets-rescued-by-anderson-cooper-after-suffering-another-embarrassing-brainfreeze/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Brandon’s just a nowhere man living in dementia land, knows not where he is or where he’s going. isn’t it sad we’re at his command….

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Brandon’s just a nowhere man living in dementia land, knows not where he is or where he’s going. isn’t it sad we’re at his command….

@GtHawk

Not really.

I USED to think we are at the command of those pulling his strings in the background,but I am no longer sure those people even exist.

I think the DNC is shooting for total anarchy instead of controlled chaos.

IF that is what they want,and IF that is what they get,I suspect they will be VERY sorry shortly before the hangman kicks the stool out from under their feet.

Hoping I can live long enough to be at one of those events and have the honor and joy of kicking the stool out from under their feet is the only thing I am living for anymore.

If I can just get to do this once,my life will be complete and I will die a happy man.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe has to play stupid to survive all the stupid and destructive things he has done to America/Americans in such a short time.  At least he has been able to fill his bank accounts well by rich globalists.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions