Author Topic: Confirmed: John Durham's Investigation Is Much Farther Reaching Than Originally Thought  (Read 396 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Confirmed: John Durham's Investigation Is Much Farther Reaching Than Originally Thought
By Bonchie | Oct 21, 2021 3:30 PM ET

After years of silence, we finally started to get news regarding John Durham’s probe into the Trump-Russia investigation. As RedState reported, Michael Sussmann, one of the shadowy lawyers at the center of the false Alfa Bank story targeting the Donald Trump campaign, was indicted.

Then something happened last week that raised eyebrows. The FBI raided the residence of Oleg Deripaska. While the left tried to spin it as another move against Paul Manafort, others suspected it had something to do with the Durham investigation.

That theory was bolstered today after it was revealed that the scope of Durham’s investigation is reaching much farther than originally thought.

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1450945231440986114

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/21/confirmed-john-durhams-investigation-is-much-farther-reaching-than-originally-thought-n460597
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

AANNNDDD Durham is going to turn it over to garland to help fill the trash can..... to late coming to fruition...

Offline skeeter

AANNNDDD Durham is going to turn it over to garland to help fill the trash can..... to late coming to fruition...
I hope he keeps a copy.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hope he keeps a copy.

And sleeps with one eye open. Specially if Hillary's name is prominent in Durhams findings.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yep! Too late by far. And the fact is that I seriously doubt anything much would come of it regardless of who the AG happened to be.  The swamp is FAR too incestuous to allow any of their own be held accountable.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien