Author Topic: WATCH: Condoleezza Rice Shreds Critical Race Theory On ‘The View’  (Read 101 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Condoleezza Rice Shreds Critical Race Theory On ‘The View’
By  Daily Wire News

Oct 20, 2021   DailyWire.com

Condoleezza Rice, a former Secretary of State and current Director of the Hoover Institution, slammed Critical Race Theory during an interview on ABC’s “The View” on Wednesday, saying that it is wrong to make white people “feel guilty” over the past and it is wrong to make black people feel “disempowered by race.”

Rice made the remarks while discussing the issue of whether parents needed to have more influence over what is being taught in schools.

“But if I could take a moment to talk about the whole issue of Critical Race Theory and what is, and is not being taught, I come out of an academic institution, and this is something that academics debate. What is the role of race and so forth?” Rice said. “And let me be very clear; I grew up in segregated, Birmingham, Alabama. I couldn’t go to a movie theater, or to a restaurant with my parents. I went to segregated schools till we moved to Denver. My parents never thought I was going to grow up in a world without prejudice, but they also told me, ‘That’s somebody else’s problem, not yours. You’re going to overcome it, and you are going to be anything you want to be.’ And that’s the message that I think we ought to be sending to kids.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-condoleezza-rice-shreds-critical-race-theory-on-the-view?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=102121-news&utm_campaign=position1

rangerrebew

Re: WATCH: Condoleezza Rice Shreds Critical Race Theory On ‘The View’
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 09:14:25 pm »
Those beaten down, incompetent, mindless, liberal hags don't belong in the same room with Rice. :wtf:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 12:52:00 am »
Which black boots is preferred?

or

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 01:09:38 am »
You can’t shred the gang on the view. All wrestling with swine gets you is all muddy.