Author Topic: What I Learned Working With ♠️MARSOC® The Last Few Years Of My Career(Things Big Marine Corps Needs  (Read 67 times)

rangerrebew

What I Learned Working With ♠️MARSOC® The Last Few Years Of My Career(Things Big Marine Corps Needs To Seriously Think About) via Reddit

We've all seen the cool guy gear, the high speed training videos and CQB, and everything else. But working with them for the last few years of my career has gave me a new respect for MARSOC beyond the superficial shit. Their ship is run ziploc bag bleep tight. Here's 4 reasons why.

Treat Your Marines With RESPECT FIRST and they will treat you with respect. In MARSOC nobody talked down to anybody. Everyone is on the same playing field, and if somebody bleep up they are shown the correct way to do it without making a big fuss about it. Respect is a big deal with these guys. And they treated support and other enablers just as good as anybody else if you could do your job. If you bleep they bleep with you back. Vibes are reciprocal is somebody tried to DI everybody and knife hand them they would laugh at that NCO and walk away. They just don't respond to that type of disrespect. Just tell them the right way to do it and move on.

Gear doesn't mean shit if you suck. The Big Marine Corps was obsessed with gear. When I was in the infantry, everyone thought the latest plate carrier or boots were going to turn them into tactical jesus. It never happened. You've got to train. MARSOC's gear is really not THAT much better than everyone elses, but they train harder and move faster. I'd put their worst team up against the best infantry squad I've seen and they would win. Training matters and your guys need more of it.

https://www.snafu-solomon.com/2021/10/what-i-learned-working-with-marsoc-last.html