Author Topic: Video: Biden Breaks Into Strange Yelling, Mispronounces Multiple Simple Words  (Read 96 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Biden Breaks Into Strange Yelling, Mispronounces Multiple Simple Words
byMatthew Holloway
October 20, 2021

Throughout the term of the Biden-Harris regime, we’ve had multiple opportunities to watch Joe Biden gaffe his way through various press appearances, conferences, speeches, and the like. However, his most recent outing to the University of Connecticut culminated in a disturbing, deeply troubling diatribe about Nazi concentration camps that devolved to what appeared to be angry yelling, coupled with significant errors in pronunciation and cadence that didn’t portray strength but a terrifying instability. This latest public speaking disaster has many seriously questioning the psychological stability and mental capacities of the man in the White House.

Biden made a few remarks that seem a bit detached from reality, like this one: calling for “a prevailing wage you can raise a family on” of $83,200/year or $104,000/year ($40 or $50 an hour).

“The estimate from Wall Street — it’d created up to 16 million new jobs over time — good-paying jobs, union jobs.  Not — not five bucks an hour or $7.50, but $40, $50 an hour.  You know, a prevailing wage you can raise a family on, you can live with some dignity and pride.”

https://patriotunitednews.com/video-biden-breaks-into-strange-yelling-mispronounces-multiple-simple-words/?utm_source=PUN%20Warm%204-6&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:29702875&utm_campaign=Biden%20Breaks%20Into%20Strange%20Yelling,%20Mispronounces%20Multiple%20Simple%20Words%20[VIDEO]

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden plays DC kobuchi theater, and many peoples eyes glaze over and believe.  for me, i'll pass.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions