Author Topic: Joe Biden Frustrated in Scranton: ‘This Is the United States of America Dammit!’  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Frustrated in Scranton: ‘This Is the United States of America Dammit!’

Charlie Spiering 20 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden appeared frustrated Wednesday that his agenda was stalled in Congress, raising his voice during a speech in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

“What are we doing?” Biden asked after telling a story about parents driving their cars to McDonalds to get internet access during the coronavirus pandemic to do online schooling.

“This is the United States of America, dammit!” Biden shouted. “What are we doing?”

Biden spoke about a number of his priorities, admitting that it was a struggle to get his agenda passed through Congress, where Democrats control both houses.

During his speech, Biden acknowledged the pessimistic tone of his media coverage from the national media about his multitrillion-dollar agenda.

“They have understandably believed there is no possibility of my getting this done. This has been declared dead on arrival the moment I introduced it,” he said.

But Biden appeared confident he could get some bill passed, despite several weeks of stalled negotiations.

The president mocked former President Donald Trump for failing to pass infrastructure spending.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/20/joe-biden-frustrated-in-scranton-this-is-the-united-states-of-america-dammit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Joe Biden Frustrated in Scranton: ‘This Is the United States of America Dammit!’

Charlie Spiering 20 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden appeared frustrated Wednesday that his agenda was stalled in Congress, raising his voice during a speech in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

“What are we doing?” Biden asked after telling a story about parents driving their cars to McDonalds to get internet access during the coronavirus pandemic to do online schooling.

“This is the United States of America, dammit!” Biden shouted. “What are we doing?”

Biden spoke about a number of his priorities, admitting that it was a struggle to get his agenda passed through Congress, where Democrats control both houses.

During his speech, Biden acknowledged the pessimistic tone of his media coverage from the national media about his multitrillion-dollar agenda.

“They have understandably believed there is no possibility of my getting this done. This has been declared dead on arrival the moment I introduced it,” he said.

But Biden appeared confident he could get some bill passed, despite several weeks of stalled negotiations.

The president mocked former President Donald Trump for failing to pass infrastructure spending.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/20/joe-biden-frustrated-in-scranton-this-is-the-united-states-of-america-dammit/

I'm waiting for him to just go off on a rage and his handlers have to whisk him away from the microphone. Between this statement and the statement about him riding a train and being VP for 60 years, he's close to losing it completely.  I don't think he's going to make it until  the midterms.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline skeeter

This guy has always been an embarrassing charicature of a politician.

Offline Kamaji

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1450949507244609539

Personally?  I haven't seen any kids at all sitting in the McD's parking lot because they get access to the wifi.

What the hell is this a-hole smoking?

Offline Killer Clouds

Personally?  I haven't seen any kids at all sitting in the McD's parking lot because they get access to the wifi.

What the hell is this a-hole smoking?
Whatever drug cocktail they are giving him isn't working anymore. Just imagine if his handlers let him take and answer questions.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I can find no blame in myself Biden, finds fault in the American people, whites, minorities, and Republicans.  He mean he will with his disastrous record in office, he still thinks of himself as squeaky clean.
 DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR INDEED!
aS THE FRENCH SAY, iT IS TO LAUGH!
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 03:39:25 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wait 'til kamala sutra takes over.
It' gonna be "a laugh a minute"...

Offline Killer Clouds

Wait 'til kamala sutra takes over.
It' gonna be "a laugh a minute"...
When that happens God help us all.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When that happens God help us all.

We will all be better. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

We will all be better.
Who knows? Kamelass will probably have the same handlers. She might even be somewhat lucid.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Who knows? Kamelass will probably have the same handlers. She might even be somewhat lucid.

Eyes and legs wide open.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Most of us know what the hell we're doing dammit, but obviously Joe, you don't!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

“This is the United States of America, dammit!” Biden shouted.
Not for much longer.
“What are we doing?”
You're destroying it, idiot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org