Author Topic: ‘Suicide’ Another Advisor to The Clintons & Obama Has Decided to ‘Kill Himself’  (Read 110 times)

rangerrebew

‘Suicide’ Another Advisor to The Clintons & Obama Has Decided to ‘Kill Himself’

By
Jack Crane

on
October 19, 2021

Just I Case You Missed It … Here’s another case of someone close to the Clinton’s ending it all on their own … hmmmm, does this add up to you?

It seems that another advisor to the Clinton Crime Family has decided to end his own life just months prior to the release of a new book.

According to the NY Times, Alan B. Krueger, who advised two presidents and helped lead economics toward a more scientific approach to research and policymaking, was found dead on Saturday at his home in Princeton, N.J. He was 58.

The cause was suicide, according to a statement by his family released by Princeton University, where Mr. Krueger taught for more than three decades.

The Princeton police said they were called to the home on Saturday morning and found Mr. Krueger unresponsive.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/3011-2/

Offline skeeter

Perhaps because we see the results of that 'scientific approach' to economics playing out today.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Perhaps because we see the results of that 'scientific approach' to economics playing out today.
Which makes you wonder if what is being done complies with that approach, or whether that approach was only used in order to find failure points in the economy and invoke exactly the wrong policy for things to work well.

But now we can't ask the person who knew.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Y'all do realize that Alan B. Krueger died in 2019, right?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Y'all do realize that Alan B. Krueger died in 2019, right?

Clickbait sites recycle old news with a current date.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.