Author Topic: In-N-Out Burger tells San Francisco 'we refuse to become the vaccination police' after city closes  (Read 205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In-N-Out Burger tells San Francisco 'we refuse to become the vaccination police' after city closes restaurant
News
Chris Pandolfo
October 19, 2021

In-N-Out Burger blasted the city of San Francisco's proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirements after the San Francisco Department of Health closed one of the popular California burger joint's locations for serving customers who were not carrying the proper papers.

"On Thursday, October 14, the San Francisco Department of Public Health closed our restaurant at 333 Jefferson Street because In-N-Out Burger Associates (employees) were not preventing the entry of Customers who were not carrying proper vaccination documentation," In-N-Out Burger's chief legal and business officer, Arnie Wensinger, said in a statement.

"Our store properly and clearly posted signage to communicate local vaccination requirements," Wensinger said. "After closing our restaurant, local regulators informed us that our restaurant Associates must actively intervene by demanding proof of vaccination and photo identification from every Customer, then act as enforcement personnel by barring entry for any Customers without the proper documentation."

"We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government," Wensinger declared, slamming the San Francisco Department of Health's requirements as "unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe" and accusing the city of asking restaurants to "segregate Customers" based on vaccine documentation.

more
https://www.theblaze.com/news/in-n-out-burger-san-francisco-vaccination-police#toggle-gdpr
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

So what happens when a business owned by unvaccinated people with unvaccinated employees decided to cater exclusively to unvaccinated customers?  Will they disallow commerce among a segregated society of the unvaccinated?  How long before the unvaccinated are classified as non-persons?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Good for In-N-Out.  I like their burgers and now like their morality.

They should just abandon the state totally.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

I've had their Burgers, I obviously don't understand all the Hoopla, give me a WhataBurger any day.  With that being said, I applaud their Christian values and their standup attitude but I suggest they do what CVS/Walgreens and others have done, escape while it's still profitable.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.