Author Topic: 52 suspected terrorists heading for US border apprehended in Panama, Congressman says  (Read 124 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Ryan Morgan 10/19/2021

The Panamanian government caught 52 people linked the terrorist group Al Qaeda, heading for the U.S. southern border, Rep. Tony Gonzalez (R-TX) said in a Monday podcast appearance.

During an interview with Republican Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on the GOP’s Real America podcast, Gonzalez talked about the security risks associated with mass migration across the U.S. southern border. Gonzalez said Panamanian foreign minister Erica Mouynes had warned a caravan of 100,000 migrants heading for the southern border and told him the Panamanian government had already apprehended 52 people on the U.S. terrorist watch list out of the group.

“The thing that keeps me up at night the most is another 9/11 type of event,” said Gonzalez, a retired U.S. Navy cryptologist. “I just met last week, or actually this week with the foreign minister of Panama. . . She goes, ‘There’s over 100,000 coming through Panama on their way to the U.S. as we speak.”

“I ask her one specific question: ‘have you caught anybody on the terrorist watch list?'” Gonzalez continued. “She goes, ‘Funny you ask that, Tony, because in Panama we do biometrics and we have apprehended 52 people that are associated with Al Qaeda.'”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/10/52-suspected-terrorists-heading-for-us-border-apprehended-in-panama-congressman-says/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As the MSM ignores.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.