Author Topic: Australian Premier Promises to Keep Unvaccinated People Locked Out of Economy into 2022, And Warns V  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Australian Premier Promises to Keep Unvaccinated People Locked Out of Economy into 2022, And Warns Vaccinated Citizens They Too Will Be Locked Down if They Attempt to Avoid Booster Shots
October 18, 2021 | Sundance | 227 Comments

In the state of Victoria, Australia, Premier Daniel Andrews again affirmed his intent to keep all unvaccinated citizens isolated, marginalized and locked out of the economy deep into 2022.  Simultaneously, Andrews warns the vaccinated citizens that if they attempt to avoid any booster shots, as determined by the state, the vaccinated will join the unvaccinated group in being locked down.

Perhaps this threat will alarm the citizens that have been vaccinated.  Just because they are compliant today, if the vaccinated class attempt to defy the government boosters 3, 4, 5, 6,… etc, they will be cast back into the second class world of the unvaccinated disposable group.

Today Premier Andrews draws the compliance around vaccinations, boosters and variants; however, he is setting up the system for government lock downs for violations of any rule in future mandates that may be unrelated to a virus.  The vaccine is the means, not the ends.  WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLqYH3nAAi4&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/18/australian-premier-promises-to-keep-unvaccinated-people-locked-out-of-economy-into-2022-and-warns-vaccinated-citizens-they-too-will-be-locked-down-if-they-attempt-to-avoid-booster-shots/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=australian-premier-promises-to-keep-unvaccinated-people-locked-out-of-economy-into-2022-and-warns-vaccinated-citizens-they-too-will-be-locked-down-if-they-attempt-to-avoid-booster-shots
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Australia has gone full-bore fascist on this.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Move to Australia they said, you'll have more freedom they said. If anyone thought the wildlife was the deadliest thing in Australia...............

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's what they want to do here, and we cannot let them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

That's what they want to do here, and we cannot let them.

I know.  Thankfully, we have some legal defenses the Kiwis do not.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

The problem is how long are people going to take booster after booster till the large majority says 'no more' and votes them out?

The unions and such there need to do what they are doing here - calling in sick, walking away, shutting things down.

See how much chicken they want to play with their economies.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

The problem is how long are people going to take booster after booster till the large majority says 'no more' and votes them out?

The unions and such there need to do what they are doing here - calling in sick, walking away, shutting things down.

See how much chicken they want to play with their economies.

The unions tend to be stronger in NZ and AUS than they are here, so I agree, the unions should be stepping up to protest the second-class citizenship of their members.

Thing is, the unions tend to be more left-wing down there than they are up here as well, and this is all a master-stroke of left-wing authoritarianism.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We have millions of guns, the Kiwis do not. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"We have millions of guns..."

For now, Comrade Cyber...
For now.

(remember when the Kiwis and Australians had many guns...?)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"We have millions of guns..."

For now, Comrade Cyber...
For now.

(remember when the Kiwis and Australians had many guns...?)

How likely are they to get away with confiscation when we can see clearly what the Aussies and Kiwis are getting away with?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

How does one say "Sieg Heil" in Kiwi?
I understand Madame PM is an out and proud communist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand Madame PM is an out and proud communist.

That is correct.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What the hell happened to the open,friendly people of Australia? Maybe the friendliest people I ever met.

I know 'murika has changed since the 70's too,but not THAT much.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!