Author Topic: Pelosi’s Majority Crumbles: Two Longtime House Democrats Will Retire  (Read 80 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jacob Bliss 18 Oct 2021

Democrats continue to derail House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) hopes of keeping her majority as two longtime Democrats, Reps. David Price (NC) and Mike Doyle (PA), are expected to announce their retirement on Monday, according to reports.

Price, who has represented North Carolina’s Fourth Congressional District since 1987, except for two years, said in a one-on-one interview with WRAL, “It’s not an easy decision but one I feel confident in … I’m very grateful for the people who have made this period of service possible.”

The retiring Price is loyal to Pelosi, voting 100 percent with her and not disagreeing on any significant votes with the speaker in the 117th Congress.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2021/10/18/pelosi-majority-house-democrats-retirement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pelosi’s Majority Crumbles: Two Longtime House Democrats Will Retire
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 05:51:11 pm »
Hopefully they will be replaced with conservatives; I'm not holding my breath though.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.