Author Topic: Fauci on why he's polarizing: 'Sometimes the truth becomes inconvenient to people'  (Read 125 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci on why he's polarizing: 'Sometimes the truth becomes inconvenient to people'
By Monique Beals - 10/17/21 10:35 AM EDT

Anthony Fauci on Sunday said he doesn't think he's said anything that has contributed to the polarizing views people have of him, blaming his speaking of the "truth" for some people not liking him.

"I can’t think of anything though I’m sure some people will," Fauci, a White House adviser to President Biden and the government's foremost expert on infectious diseases, said in response to a direct question from Fox News host Chris Wallace about why he thinks he's controversial and whether he thinks he's done anything to contribute to that.

Fauci said some people likely find the truths he has spoken about COVID-19 and the pandemic "inconvenient" and that this has contributed to some people's negative views of him.
ADVERTISEMENT

"Chris, I have stood for always letting science, data and evidence be what we guide ourselves by, and I think people who feel differently, who have conspiracy theories, who deny reality that’s looking them straight in the eye, those are people that don’t particularly care for me," Fauci said on Fox News Sunday.

"That’s understandable, because what I do, and I try very hard, is to be guided by the truth," the doctor added of his critics. "And sometimes the truth becomes inconvenient for some people and so they react against me. That is what it is, and there’s not that much I can do about that, Chris."

Fauci has been criticized throughout the pandemic for his guidance on lockdowns and masking in addition to his remarks on the origin of the COVID-19 virus.

He frequently battled with former President Donald Trump during the previous administration.

Fauci echoed a similar sentiment earlier in the pandemic in response to the release of his emails.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/577096-fauci-on-why-hes-polarizing-sometimes-the-truth-becomes-inconvenient-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He's a liar, and he's incompetent. He wouldn't know the truth if he tripped over it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

He's polarizing because he's an evil, lying, freakin' nut job!!  He's a COVID authority because he led and funded the research!!  However, we all know that the masks and vaccines are nothing but b.s.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 06:11:53 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

The "truth" changes daily, when it comes to the vaccine, Tony.

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1450148580065374209
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org