Author Topic: Kamala Harris Records Video to Be Played at Over 300 Black Churches Calling on Worshippers to Vote f  (Read 597 times)

Offline Hoodat

Kamala Harris Records Video to Be Played at Over 300 Black Churches Calling on Worshippers to Vote for Democrat Virginia Governor Candidate Terry McAuliffe

Kristinn Taylor   |   October 16, 2021 at 10:30pm

Kamala Harris recorded a video to be played at over 300 Black churches across Virginia urging worshipers to vote for Democrat gubernatorial candidate former Governor Terry McAuliffe, who is caught in an unexpectedly tight race with the Republican candidate, businessman Glenn Youngkin. Recent polls show the race a dead heat with each having leads inside the margin of error.

Harris calls on churchgoers to vote for McAuliffe after church.

CNN posted a copy of the video in two parts.

https://twitter.com/evamckend/status/1449510191079301122

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/kamala-harris-records-video-played-300-black-churches-calling-worshippers-vote-democrat-virginia-governor-candidate-terry-mcauliffe/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Excerpt from IRS statement on churches and politics:

. . . Currently, the law prohibits political campaign activity by charities and churches by defining a 501(c)(3) organization as one “which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Nothing to worry about, democrats are fanatical believers in Separation of Church and State when it come to Christians, all other religions, COME ON IN!
It's hard to believe any Christians are unaware of this, but their are blind dolts, not to be dissuaded by facts and reality!
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

So revoke their 501C3 status and balance the budget!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
McAwful must be the guy the Democommies are lining up for 2024 as POTUS.  Believe me, it is all planned.  It surely will not be the cackling idiot.

His election will be fixed, that is certain.  One more idiot.  Parents have no business involved with public education.  McAwful is a perfect Democommie idiot!!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kamala Harris Records Video to Be Played at Over 300 Black Churches Calling on Worshippers to Vote for Democrat Virginia Governor Candidate Terry McAuliffe
Gateway Pundit, Oct 16, 2021

Kamala Harris recorded a video to be played at over 300 Black churches across Virginia urging worshipers to vote for Democrat gubernatorial candidate former Governor Terry McAuliffe, who is caught in an unexpectedly tight race with the Republican candidate, businessman Glenn Youngkin. Recent polls show the race a dead heat with each having leads inside the margin of error.

Harris calls on churchgoers to vote for McAuliffe after church.

CNN posted a copy of the video in two parts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/evamckend/status/1449510191079301122

https://mobile.twitter.com/evamckend/status/1449511271062196224

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/kamala-harris-records-video-played-300-black-churches-calling-worshippers-vote-democrat-virginia-governor-candidate-terry-mcauliffe/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They never, ever rest.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I thought churches where supposed to be apolitical and as such thing like this were frowned upon.  Rat always threaten to remove Tax exempt status of churches when the situation is reversed.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

I thought churches where supposed to be apolitical and as such thing like this were frowned upon.  Rat always threaten to remove Tax exempt status of churches when the situation is reversed.

Exactly

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Laws don't apply to black churches. Dey's "special".

Watz yew,racist n' shit?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline MikePence

I was about to say the same thing.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Appears in Law-Breaking Video Because Nothing Matters Anymore
By Bonchie | Oct 17, 2021 8:00 AM ET

When it comes to politics, nothing matters anymore. At least, that’s true as long as you are a Democrat, and Kamala Harris illustrated that perfectly yesterday with the release of a law-breaking video. In it, she clearly endorses Terry McAuliffe to be Virginia’s next governor, which is technically allowed for the vice president because she’s exempt from the Hatch Act. Yet, it’s where the video is going to be played that should lead to legal consequences.

Of course, the keyword there is “should” because we all know nothing is going to happen here.

https://twitter.com/evamckend/status/1449510191079301122

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/17/kamala-harris-appears-in-law-breaking-video-because-nothing-matters-anymore-n458111
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

AG Garland will get right on this.

Online Kamaji

Formal complaints should be filed on each and every church that uses one of these.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Duplicate Topics merged...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

AG Garland will get right on this.

I'd be surprised if Garland wasn't in the video himself.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The black churches have  gone awhoring for democrats should be campaigning as; God's own churches of F-Biden moralities.
If you're wondering, that would actually be Satans churches feigning wearing sheeps clothing, to support anti-Christian values promotions..

Remember, during wwii, some Jews in German were avid Nazi supporters, though it did not keep them from the gas chambers.  How race/color of skin pimps work prejudices,and how useful fools end up.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 07:49:36 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Kamaji

Information about how to file a complaint about a tax-exempt entity with the IRS:  https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/divulge_all_suspected_tax_exempt_status_abuses_to_the_irs.pdf