Author Topic: Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including  (Read 121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops

Penny Starr16 Oct 202126
3:00

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO)’s campaign has spent over $130,000 for personal security services for the congresswoman, despite Bush’s longtime support of efforts to defund the police.

Media reports of the spending surfaced again on Friday with the release of campaign spending numbers from the Federal Election Commission.

In a video from August when Bush was asked about security spending in an interview with CBS, she claimed her safety is separate from people’s claim that police keep the general public safe.

“Some critics say that move is hypocritical. What’s your response to those critics?” CBS asked.

They would rather I die? You would rather me die? Is that what you want to see? You want to see me die? You know, because that could be the alternative. So either I spent $70,000 on private security over the last few months, and I’m here standing now and able to speak, able to help save 11 million people from being evicted. Or – I could possibly have a death attempt on my life.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/16/report-cori-bush-defends-defund-police-push-while-spending-130000-on-personal-security-including-cops/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How like a democrat, they demand protection for themselves,while trying to take the American people protections away, police/military, even the rights to self protect!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions