Author Topic: BREAKING 138 Lawmakers Sign ‘NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE’ Let The Revolution Begin!  (Read 826 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING 138 Lawmakers Sign ‘NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE’ Let The Revolution Begin!

By
Jack Crane

on
October 15, 2021

Syndicated Via National File| ANDREW WHITE|
More and more state legislators are calling for a 50-state audit, potential decertification, and possible convening of the US House of Representatives

138 legislators from 38 states across America have signed what Arizona Wendy Rogers called the “new Declaration of Independence,” calling for a 50-state wide audit, decertification where appropriate, and potential convening of the US House of Representatives.

Rogers, who revealed the updated figure on Twitter Friday, introduced the letter at the end of the Arizona Audit hearing. In the letter, Rogers and the signatories call for states to audit their 2020 election results and decertify them where appropriate, and floats the possibility of a convening of the United States House of Representatives to reexamine the results of the last election.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/new-dec-indy-2/

Offline goatprairie

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@goatprairie

Why?

I see this as a step in the right direction.
Why would both sides not want a comprehensive audit? It just might finally put to rest all of these crazy conspiracy theories about a stolen election. 888blackhat
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 04:38:14 pm by skeeter »

rangerrebew

@goatprairie

Why?

I see this as a step in the right direction.

It is!  It will put democrats behind bars and maybe, if enough of them go, their whole party will collapse. :yowsa:

Offline goatprairie

There will be no recounts, no audits, no recertifications,  and Trump won't be going back into the WH. Let's forget about this nonsense and concentrate on getting a decent candidate for 2024.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It is!  It will put democrats behind bars and maybe, if enough of them go, their whole party will collapse. :yowsa:

Behind bars my ass!   I want them DEAD!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There will be no recounts, no audits, no recertifications,  and Trump won't be going back into the WH. Let's forget about this nonsense and concentrate on getting a decent candidate for 2024.
You could have Jesus Christ, surrounded by Angels, and not get Him elected in 2024.

Why?

Because the FRAUD is going unaddressed.

With God all things are possible,

But with fraud, a lot of insidious crap can be done and elections are a snap.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 08:58:29 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

This isn't about that. This is about election reform, and these kinds of things get the word out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

You could have Jesus Christ, surrounded by Angels, and not get Him elected in 2024.

Why?

Amen!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Behind bars my ass!   I want them DEAD!

Nah, they're not worth getting into trouble @DCPatriot. I don't think it's ever going to happen, but behind bars would be great.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

138??? That's a start ... but we need many, many more than that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

Oh,yeah,somebody like Romney?

Offline libertybele

@goatprairie as far as I know, no one has stated that they are even running. Who do you think would make a good president on the GOP side?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
138??? That's a start ... but we need many, many more than that.
138? Bummer it's Republicans, that would be 276 in democrat math.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
All this is wasted effort, wasted focus.  As long as we have electronic voting, we will have fixed elections.

And yes, all involved in the fixed election of 2020 should swing from a rope, publicly.

The treason that is accepted as business as usual must stop.  Biden himself has earned three ropes I know of, and his whole criminal family thrive on our current system.  Just wrong!

There is no justice in America.  We are as corrupt as any nation has ever been.

There is no cure short of revolution, and I do not see that happening unless folks are starving to death.  That may just come with this clown as POTUS.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All this is wasted effort, wasted focus.  As long as we have electronic voting, we will have fixed elections.

And yes, all involved in the fixed election of 2020 should swing from a rope, publicly.

The treason that is accepted as business as usual must stop.  Biden himself has earned three ropes I know of, and his whole criminal family thrive on our current system.  Just wrong!

There is no justice in America.  We are as corrupt as any nation has ever been.

There is no cure short of revolution, and I do not see that happening unless folks are starving to death.  That may just come with this clown as POTUS.

@jafo2010

I agree with the top statement in bold,but not with the other one. I honestly do not believe most Americans will revolt even if they are starving. They are sheeple that will just sit in their own waste while waiting for the governemnt to come and save them.

Offline goatprairie

Why?

There was no massive fraud. Trump simply got beat. Because he beat himself. He lost a perfectly winnable election by shooting himself in the foot at every opportunity. Like his first debate with Biden. All Biden had to do at the debate and thereafter  was not  act like Trump.

Offline goatprairie

@goatprairie as far as I know, no one has stated that they are even running. Who do you think would make a good president on the GOP side?
ABT. I was never a big Romney fan. Like Trump he won nomination before the primaries came to my state. DeSantis would make a decent president.

Offline Kamaji

There was no massive fraud. Trump simply got beat. Because he beat himself. He lost a perfectly winnable election by shooting himself in the foot at every opportunity. Like his first debate with Biden. All Biden had to do at the debate and thereafter  was not  act like Trump.

Prove it.  Show us auditable election results that convincingly and reliably gainsay the clear evidence that some fraud definitely took place.  Auditable results that gainsay the mathematics that say the result was statistically almost impossible.

No, I didn't think you could.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

Maybe you should contace Miss Manners and see if you can get her to run?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Prove it.  Show us auditable election results that convincingly and reliably gainsay the clear evidence that some fraud definitely took place.  Auditable results that gainsay the mathematics that say the result was statistically almost impossible.

No, I didn't think you could.

@Kamaji

@goatprairie

Doesn't matter. Bad Orange Man was rude,dude!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, brother. What wonderful clickbait.

Gee, an average of three and a half state legislators per state. What a groundswell. /sarc

And the only thing we're concerned about is a single election, trying to overturn one result they don't like when the problems are systemic and irreversible in hindsight? Let me put it this way, would these clowns still be throwing this temper tantrum if Donald Trump weren't the one atop the ticket? It's all about him, him, him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, brother. What wonderful clickbait.

Gee, an average of three and a half state legislators per state. What a groundswell. /sarc

And the only thing we're concerned about is a single election, trying to overturn one result they don't like when the problems are systemic and irreversible in hindsight? Let me put it this way, would these clowns still be throwing this temper tantrum if Donald Trump weren't the one atop the ticket? It's all about him, him, him.

@jmyrlefuller

Sounds like you are jealous.

Offline libertybele

ABT. I was never a big Romney fan. Like Trump he won nomination before the primaries came to my state. DeSantis would make a decent president.

Sure he might make a decent president; but for one, he's stated that he's not interested in running and now with his wife battling cancer, I don't think he'll hit the presidential campaign trail and depending on how things go with her, he may step down.

So .... Cruz?  I doubt he'll run again?  So .... who does that leave?  Maybe Greene?  Noem? Pompeo?  None of them have enough name recognition.

IMO, the DEMS will likely run Michael Obama, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett or even Ilian Ohmar. 

Like him or not and I hope his health holds up, Trump IS so far, the best chance that the GOP has.