Author Topic: 100% Of Climate Models Prove That 97% Of Climate Scientists Were Wrong!  (Read 113 times)

rangerrebew

100% Of Climate Models Prove That 97% Of Climate Scientists Were Wrong!

AS egg-on-face moments go, it was a double-yolker. Last week a group of climate scientists published a paper that admitted the estimates of global warming used for years to torture the world’s conscience and justify massive spending on non-carbon energy sources were, er, wrong. | THE TIMES

“The data doesn’t matter. We’re not basing our recommendations
on the data. We’re basing them on the climate models.”
– Prof. Chris Folland,
Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research

“The models are convenient fictions
that provide something very useful.”
– Dr David Frame,
climate modeler, Oxford University

IN February 2016, climate scientist Dr. John Christy presented testimony to Congress demonstrating that the UN IPCC’s CMIP5 climate models grossly exaggerate and over estimate the impact of atmospheric CO2 levels on global temperatures. Dr. Christy noted in his testimony that “models over-warm the tropical atmosphere by a factor of approximately three″.

https://climatism.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/100-of-climate-models-prove-that-97-of-climate-scientists-were-wrong/?wref=tp

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 100% Of Climate Models Prove That 97% Of Climate Scientists Were Wrong!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 05:15:53 pm »
Same old song, I don't know which verse.

Climate models = GIGO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien