Author Topic: Biden’s DOJ Reverses Andrew McCabe’s Firing, Restores Full Pension and Benefits..[OMG]  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s DOJ Reverses Andrew McCabe’s Firing, Restores Full Pension and Benefits

Paul Bois 14 Oct 2021

The Justice Department has reversed former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s firing, charging that the Trump administration unlawfully terminated him on the eve of his retirement for political purposes.

According to the New York Times, the 53-year-old McCabe will be granted full retirement, allowing him to receive his pension and other benefits as well as $200,000 in missed pension payments.

“In addition, the department agreed to expunge any mention of his firing from F.B.I. personnel records,” noted the Times. “The agreement even made clear that he would receive the cuff links given to senior executives and a plaque with his mounted F.B.I. credentials and badge.”

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired Andrew McCabe in 2018 for allegedly lying to investigators about releasing unauthorized information to the Wall Street Journal regarding Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email servers. The firing occurred just one day prior to McCabe’s retirement, a firing his lawyers argued was politically motivated due to his role in the Russian collusion investigation. Per the Times:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/14/bidens-doj-reverses-andrew-mccabes-firing-restores-full-pension-and-benefits/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

crooks taking care of crooks....

Offline rustynail

Hope his attorney takes 40% or more.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, if they could impeach Mr. Trump AFTER he left office...

... When Mr. Trump wins again in 2024, he should fire McCabe AGAIN and revoke his pension and benefits a second time.

How's that hit ya...?

Offline skeeter

Well, if they could impeach Mr. Trump AFTER he left office...

... When Mr. Trump wins again in 2024, he should fire McCabe AGAIN and revoke his pension and benefits a second time.

How's that hit ya...?
I see no reason why we shouldn’t descend to their level now. And I mean it. Time to start returning their sh*t in kind, with interest.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
McCabe should be indicted for treason, found guilty, and promptly dispatched.  That is the only solution to finalize the end of corruption with him.

But the FBI has gone brown shirt, and the Gestapo only wishes they had the political pull the FBI has today.