Author Topic: Sarah Huckabee Sanders raises over $11 million for Arkansas gubernatorial run  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Huckabee Sanders raises over $11 million for Arkansas gubernatorial run
By Tal Axelrod - 10/14/21 04:26 PM EDT

Arkansas Republican and Trump administration alumna Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Thursday that she’s raised $11 million for her gubernatorial bid since launching her campaign in January.

Sanders’s campaign said in a statement that it had raised more than $2.1 million in the third quarter of 2021 and finished September with more than $7 million in the bank. Of the $11 million raised so far, $3.7 million has come from Arkansans, underscoring her national appeal stemming from her time as White House press secretary under former President Trump.

“I am grateful for the overwhelming support I have received from every county in our state and every state in our nation,” Sanders said. “Now more than ever, Arkansas needs a real leader who will take our state to the top with bold reforms, lower taxes, and higher paying jobs to unleash our full potential.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/576832-sarah-huckabee-sanders-raises-over-11-million-for-arkansas-gubernatorial
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nice.  If she wins it will drive the old rats crazy!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.