Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Daughter’s Diary Leaks – OMG This Is Just Too Much, I Can’t Even  (Read 121 times)

rangerrebew

National File
Joe Biden’s Daughter’s Diary Leaks – OMG This Is Just Too Much, I Can’t Even

By
Patrick Howley

on
October 8, 2021

Syndicated Via National File| PATRICK HOWLEY|
National File has exclusively released the full 112 pages of the diary our whistleblower identified as belonging to Ashley Biden

In case you were a victim of the MSM burying this story since it broke BEFORE the 2020 election … Is the power of the media to bury stories not incredible, or what?!

ICYMI With Days To Go Before The 2020 Election … ‘Since Saturday night, National File has published dozens of pages from what our whistleblower has identified as the 2019 diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden. The diary was started while the author was in a drug rehabilitation facility in Florida, and details her romantic interests, crumbling marriage, struggle with drug and sex addiction, and family life as her father began to run for president.

With limited redactions to protect the identities of private individuals, National File can now publish the full 112 page diary our whistleblower has identified as belonging to Ashley Biden. National File obtained this document from a whistleblower who was concerned the media organization that employs him would not publish the materials in the final days before the presidential election.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/joe-bidens-daughters-diary-leaks-omg-this-is-just-too-much-i-cant-even/

Offline Kamaji

Quite salacious, but is there anything in there that implicates #FJB in anything untoward?

Online DefiantMassRINO

Blazer? Like puff puff of the Devil's orageno?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

Her diary "leaked" months ago. She wrote that she showered with her father as a child.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's come to this?

Reading people's leaked diaries?

BRB, going to delete the journal I have on my computer hard drive...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024