Author Topic: Dems Intro Bill That Offers ‘FREE’ Tuition For Everyone In The World  (Read 105 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Intro Bill That Offers ‘FREE’ Tuition For Everyone In The World

By
Steven Ahle

on
October 9, 2021

In keeping with their America Last policies, the Democrats have added a provision for free community college for all illegal aliens. Don’t you wish that Democrats would do just one thing for us Americans? Why should we pay for college for the millions of illegal aliens that are already here and the millions that are pouring in through Biden’s open borders? Maybe it’s just me, but I fail to see why they are my responsibility.

The Association of Community College Trustees wrote in a fact sheet for the bill:

“Community college students eligible to receive tuition assistance under this bill are those who qualify for in-state community college tuition. Individuals who are precluded from qualifying for in-state tuition due to their immigration status are also eligible for tuition assistance under this measure.”

In late September, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) told Fox News:

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/dems-intro-bill-that-offers-free-tuition-for-everyone-in-the-world/